z

Young Writers Society

How do you think the person above you looks?

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:32 am
mythh says...

@stormblessed242 I have black hair! also, I love shirts, but I prefer T-shirts and hoodies

And... yeah I'm average. 5'8
The name's Myth.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:35 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

@gravitem a lot like your current avatar :p
*insert quirky signature here*

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:53 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

A canadian Disney princess
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:44 pm
Hkumar says...

Slim and tall, blonde, light brown eyes, always a confident look on face, definitely a cool guy!
I only put my signature on big cheques.

114 Reviews

Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:27 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

@Hkumar that was actually a really good guess. O_O Not 100% perfect, but surprisingly close.

My hair is actually a brownish blonde, and my eyes are hazel colored, so sort of a cross between brown and green. I'm relatively tall, and yes, I'm definitely very slim. (I'm actually sorta underweight...) I wouldn't say I'm "confident" though, as I'm usually the shy guy in the corner if I'm around people I don't know very well.

So in summary everything you said was a sliiiight variation on the truth.

As for what you look like, I'd say you look like your avatar.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Random avatar

Reviews: 130
Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:48 pm
Stellarjay says...

What Hkumar said!

114 Reviews

Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:40 pm
Necromancer14 says...

@Stellarjay, you probably look stellar. And I'm guessing you wear T-shirts that say "Catastrophe" on them.

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:00 am
deleted30 says...

Well, you already described your looks and I refuse to cheat. So instead, I'll guess your style. I feel like you wear a lot of T-shirts with pop cultural references on them (e.g., band names or logos), and... jeans. No, wait: distressed jeans. That feels right. :wink:

114 Reviews

Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:47 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Probably dyed blue hair, tall, and slim.

Also, you were kinda close with my style, but not as close as @Hkumar was.

215 Reviews

Reviews: 215
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:08 pm
WinnyWriter says...

Brown hair, glasses, kinda geeky, but not in a bad way.

114 Reviews

Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:20 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

@WinnyWriter you're probably a black-and-white cat with green eyes, who likes to tilt one ear to the side quite often.

(Also lol I'm more of a comedic nerd than a geek. As for my physical appearance @Hkumar was ridiculously close.)

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:24 pm
View Likes
lillianna says...

definitely a giant letter ā€œNā€, probably around 14ā€™ 3ā€.
i'm probably listening to taylor swift.
can you tell i love pink?

she/her

(previously harperlouise06 and lulon)

114 Reviews

Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:08 am
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

@lulon you probably look just like the person in those blurry jump-on-the-bed pictures you posted.

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:09 pm
momonster says...

I think you look like an N. A 14-year-old N.
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

114 Reviews

Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:04 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

@LordMomo I'd say you look like, well... Momo. (Honestly why'd you name yourself off of that thing?? In case it wasn't on purpose and you don't know what I'm talking about, type "Momo" and look in the images section of your browser.)

Actually, now that I think of it, as a guy who likes horror-movie stuff, that would make a cool profile picture...

Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind