Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:52 pm
Guest says...

your "beloved" is a brunette!!!

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:06 pm
Skye says...

My vote goes for the brunnettes! Yay for us! :D
"A poet in love is best encouraged in both capacities or neither." ~ Jane Austen, Emma.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:42 pm
Crysi says...

It's all about the REDHEADS :twisted:
Love and Light

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:49 am
Zion says...

Yeah, right rember Big Red, from one movie, or Ms.Flaming Hair from clueless? We watch these as well you know? :lol: :P
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

594 Reviews

Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:33 am
Crysi says...

:roll:

C'mon, Arvy, you know you love me. :wink: :P
Love and Light

94 Reviews

Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:43 am
Zion says...

:shock:
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant

594 Reviews

Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:47 am
Crysi says...

Just kidding, sheesh! :P
Love and Light

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:54 pm
hawk says...

lol, why don't we put a poll up or something. hell. being a dumb blonde is completely overrated. i'm blonde, but i couldn't give a damn if people joke about it.

i agree with niteowl. you need a serious dose of fantasy literature. living off tolkien is alright for a while...but don't get overly attached, or you'll probably get hell sick of it.

try reading George r.r. martin's a song of ice and fire series. very long winded, and incredibly addictive. it should remind you somewhat of Britain during hadrens wall.

94 Reviews

Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:04 pm
Zion says...

I know Crys, I wanted to see your reaction! :razz: :lol:
Hawk, I don't give a wooden nickle for blonde-dumb-blah blah blah things. Heck, I laugh at the jokes for blondies, I don't get mad or such.

Immanuel Kant

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:46 am
Tara says...

hawk wrote:lol, why don't we put a poll up or something. hell. being a dumb blonde is completely overrated. i'm blonde, but i couldn't give a damn if people joke about it.

i agree with niteowl. you need a serious dose of fantasy literature. living off tolkien is alright for a while...but don't get overly attached, or you'll probably get hell sick of it.

try reading George r.r. martin's a song of ice and fire series. very long winded, and incredibly addictive. it should remind you somewhat of Britain during hadrens wall.

Now that really IS the spirit. I couldn't care less if someone jokes about blondes. I joke about myself! :lol: Take time to stop making fun of other people and crack a joke about you. :wink:
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:16 am
niteowl says...

For the record I am not technically a blonde, I consider myself a "not" that is not quite blonde, not quite brunette. However I just like to laugh at blonde jokes simply because they are funny.

There is this one blond guy I know, Marty. He is actually pretty smart but he is extremely annoying and the ultimate band geek. So one time I told him the mirror joke (see "Funny Random Stuff" in the Lounge) but I replaced it with my redhead friend Paige, this other kid Chris with dark brown hair (what do you call guys with brown hair?) and him as the blond. He of course overreacted. But that is because he is Marty.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

594 Reviews

Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:08 am
Crysi says...

Hey, now! I'M the ultimate band geek! Don't go dissing the band geeks!!

Someone at band camp was wearing a shirt that said, "You know you're a band geek when.." and it had a checklist. The sad thing is, I fit every description.

How's this for being a band geek: I actually tried to learn the bassoon. AND I MISS IT. Sheesh.. :roll:
Love and Light

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:44 am
Elelel says...

I think I rate as a "not" too. I used to be really blonde (ahem, hair colour) but not anymore.

Anyway ... BLONDE JOKE TIME!!!! (no offense to any blondes)

There were three girls stranded on an island. One was blonde, another a brunette, and the last was a redhead. They could see a island with houses not that far from their island, and they decided to swim for it. The brunette swam half way there and drowned. The redhead swam a quarter of the way and was eaten by sharks. The blonde swam three quarters of the way, but got tired so she swam back.

:lol:
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:40 pm
Guest says...

Blonde jokes...Love them! :D

A Brunette was jogging down the street saying "66, 66, 66, 66, 66..." A Blonde came jogging up behind her and said "What are you doing?" And the brunette only continued to say "66, 66, 66, 66..." So the Blond went to the other side of the road saying "66, 66, 66, 66, 66..." After a few minutes of both saying that, the brunette yelled to the blond: "You Know, It's more fun in the middle!" So the blonde moved to the middle of the road. Just then a huge truck came and hit the blond. The brunette smiled and said
"67, 67, 67, 67, 67..."

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:53 am
Meshugenah says...

that bad.. lol :lol: i'm not a blonde, tho. no dissing (*twitch* i hate that word*) band geeks!

Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis