z

Young Writers Society

Blond fantasy writer

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:12 pm
Zion says...

So, like here goes...
My real name is Cyril,Kiril,Kire,Eric (corky right?) Im 18 and I love fantasty sci-fi and such. Im from macedonia and there aren't ANY fantasy books around here. My main inspiration is ONLY Lotr movies and bunch of FRP games. Im 6'1' tall, and apart from wriritng I want to be a fashion model *drama moment* Go on, laugh me :razz: Im blond, I have shrot hair, na dI ware glasses. I started writng when i was 16 or 15 I don't quite remeber. btw im a capricorn :D :P
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:14 am
Crysi says...

Very cool. 8) Hey, I know a guy who wanted to be a nurse.. to me, that's worse than being a model lol!

Capricorn, eh? I'm Sagittarius. :twisted:
Love and Light

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:18 am
Meshugenah says...

really... lol blonde, eh? i so, which name is your real name, or are they all? *gets a headache* this could be interesting... lol
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

94 Reviews

Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:20 pm
Zion says...

My REAL name is Kiril, so like, Kiril on english is Cyril, but friends call me Kire or Eric. Why Eric? Cuz' if you read Eric backwards you get Cire. :razz: see?
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:25 pm
Meshugenah says...

yeah, now i get it. lol
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:31 am
niteowl says...

Wow! You have blond hair, so do I. You like fantasy and sci-fi and such, me too! You're Macedonian...I'm half Greek. Isn't Greece pretty close to Macedonia. My Yia-Yia knows some Macedonian people... We both wear glasses, you're a Capricorn like my annoying little sister (I'm a gemini). We're practically related! Okay, weird part over. I'm just being silly.

and apart from wriritng I want to be a fashion model *drama moment* Go on, laugh me

Hey, Ashton Kutcher started out modeling... :wink:

Im from macedonia and there aren't ANY fantasy books around here. My main inspiration is ONLY Lotr movies and bunch of FRP games.

:cry: That's so sad! Somebody get this guy some fantasy! Diana Wynne Jones, Garth Nix, J.K Rowling (hey he didn't know who Remus Lupin was), SOMETHING!
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Reviews: 0
Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:52 pm
Guest says...

He certainly is blond :D :wink: ....

94 Reviews

Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:12 pm
Zion says...

Brunnets :roll: :roll: :roll:

Immanuel Kant

Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:41 pm
Guest says...

And Proud of it! :D Sorry, but you set yourself up for that one: "Blond Fantasy Writer" Please! Someone would have said it...

I should start a club: Brunette Pride... :D :D

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:50 am
Tara says...

Heehee, u guys sound like u'r having fun. Arvy, sweetie, u gotta know that wher ther is mention of blondes, there is mention of stupidity. It's the way we live, it's the way life goes. :wink:
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

94 Reviews

Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:23 pm
Zion says...

BLOND POWER! :D :twisted: 8) :wink:

Immanuel Kant

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:58 pm
Firestarter says...

Blondes suck.

Brunettes rule :)
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:07 pm
-KayJuran- says...

i dont know whose side 2 b on
here... mines sorta imbetween
the two... :roll:

Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:23 pm
Guest says...

Firestarter wrote:Blondes suck.

Brunettes rule :)

THATS THE SPIRIT!
:D

Think about it:
No one ever questions a BRUNETTES sanity or intelligence Arvandor....

94 Reviews

Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:51 pm
Zion says...

Maybe, but Blondes will ALWAYS be waaaaaaay more popular than brunnets. Tell me one movie about brunnets or such

Immanuel Kant

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines