z

Young Writers Society

Happy Birthday!!!

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:55 pm
ummcowsareawesome says...

Umm, Surfergirl's birthday is really Sept. 4, I was just using her account once and changed the birthday. She probably hasn't changed it back yet. Anyway!!! BIRTHDAY TIME!!! PARTY!!!!!!!!!
LoveHorseshoe79 (4:28:03 PM): the worst thing is to make someone you love miserable because they are so scared to like someone else because you are always hovering over them

Yes, I know, I'm very wise and knowing.

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:33 pm
thegirlwhofateloves says...

Cute.
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:53 am
Crayon says...

I know its a little late now but still happy birthday to everybody! My mums 2 kittens turned 3 on new years :D
Trying to survive "sweet sixteen."
---
<love> is sweet -suicide- and {[you]} are my LATEST a.t.t.e.m.p.t

Random avatar

Reviews: 109
Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:33 pm
Teeeeo. says...

I TURNED 14 on DEC 26th!!! w00t!!!
1 YEAR TILL I CAN DRIVE!!!

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:42 am
thegirlwhofateloves says...

1 year?...1 YEAR?!..jeez, I had to wait till I was 17...we get it so hard in England :( my cousin was over from Memphis over christmas, and he was saying how little he actually has to do to be able to drive.... :evil:
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....

I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline