z

Young Writers Society

Evil School...

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:22 am
ladydark says...

Completely cheaped out today. Heading off the a drill meet, with The best school Ever (mine), we ultimatly rock, we know what we're doing, ('cept for me, I'm the unoffical photograph/alternate(extra)) and now today, we go off to yet another drill meet, where the school, does the Worst thing ever you could do at a comp.... v.v'' They rigg it, so badly. Its known that they rig it, its completely obvious and I'm mostly grr, and such over it, but.. perhaps we'll be okay... but still... GRR :twisted: , what do you think of this?

oh, BTW, Blue Knights Rule!
As done Commander Hafner, this is his pic :lol:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/ ... OTC033.jpg
and this is his quote, "It's not an option!", and this is his favourite line to say, (yesh I've been called this many times....)

v.v'', that is all...

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:01 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

How do you know they rigged it? Isn't it much more plausible that you just lost?
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

80 Reviews

Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:16 pm
ladydark says...

uhh, no not really. when a school wins 6 first places and a second when they obviously did Not deserve them, its rigged
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

"Foul devil, for God's sake, hence, and trouble us not;
For thou hast made the happy earth thy hell,
Fill'd it with cursing cries and deep exclaims." (Richard III 1.2) Shakespeare

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:48 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

The people that deserve victory are those that achieve it. Everything else is whining.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

80 Reviews

Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:38 pm
ladydark says...

sure... people who Deserve it, they didn't. they kept on messing up, most of the time they were out of step, 2 people during the Armed Reg. dropped their rifles, and in Armed Ex. a kid accidently slid their rifle across the floor and knocked another over, yet they won, please tell me, is that truly fair?
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

67 Reviews

Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:40 am
QiGuaiGongFu says...

Well, how do you judge who deserved and who didn't. You haven't convinced me. They might have earned them. They might be just that good, to screw up and still pull off a victory. Or everyone else could just suck.

I'll assure you that it is really hard to rig drill meets. You have to get all the judges to agree, and everyone's gotta be in on it for someone to pull off first. Especially hard when those judging were in drill team in the past, and won medals for it. There is a lot of pride that runs around in drill teams, and that kind of thing doesn't go away- not even for judges.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Welcome to GEarth.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:55 am
Muse says...

Maybe they felt that they're routine was more jazzy and had more OOMPH! Maybe all those accidents were used intentionally to produce a more modern drill, (y'know how like a red square can be considered modern art) Or maybe they felt sorry for them. Who knows.
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

80 Reviews

Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:41 am
ladydark says...

or perhaps they chose judges they knew would be biast to an AirForce team, espically on home turf, and trust me, they were Not good enough to win that many 1sts, I know, I've been to many comps. I study, I Know what I am talking about, they didn't deserve it

67 Reviews

Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:14 am
QiGuaiGongFu says...

You could be wrong. I know, because people being wrong happens every day, millions of times around the world.

Besides, you cant compete with the air force, they kick ass. (Our ROTC drill team was Air Force, we won that more than we won football... and we went to nationals with football every year.)
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Welcome to GEarth.

80 Reviews

Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:33 am
ladydark says...

I could be, but I know I'm not, and we Can compete with AirForce, and NJROTC is way better then AFJROTC anyday, ecause West NJROTC is the great, and the only way to lose, is if someone is completely biast against us.

Air Force JROTC is Lame, go Navy
Last edited by ladydark on Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

67 Reviews

Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:05 am
QiGuaiGongFu says...

No, Navy sucks- Navy is too limited. "Hmm, can we build a base there? No... there's no harbor space deep enough to hold our ships."

As opposed too
"Hmm, can we build a base there? Well, its a mountain.... *boom* ok, NOW its a landing strip." or "Ok, NOW its a secret underground base, used for all foriegn military communications, and satelite tracking center of the country."

Yeah, where's the NAVY's secret underground base? HMM? Oh, thats right, YOU DON'T HAVE ONE.
Where's the navy's top secret research site? Oh, you don't have one? C'mon, even the army has top secret locations. Where's the navy's submercible super mercible stealth amphibious aircraft? What good is the navy in the desert? HMM? Oh, its so hard to sit back and launch a missle every now and then. You're really earning that city on the sea, with candy, and cafeteria meals. Air Force eats MRE's just like every other grunt and YOU KNOW IT!! We EARN our medals!!
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Welcome to GEarth.

493 Reviews

Reviews: 493
Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:10 am
Misty says...

*smirks*

hey ladydark I'm sorry that your thing went badly. I think it sucked if it got rigged. Go Navy. Woo. *waves flag*...I have a friend in the marines...Qi do you HAVE to turn EVERYTHING into a debate?

80 Reviews

Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:30 pm
ladydark says...

Ah yesh... but little Qi, the Marines. The elite fighter force of the US, how would they be able to get anywhere without the Navy, and the Navy Does have aircrafts they can send out. Also you have no idea how hard it is to be out at sea, it may seem so easy, but its called... WEATHER, and STORMS, also ENEMY SHIPS, without the Navy, no Ocean Protectors, so if the Navy wasnt great, or it wasn't even there, "Oh look, lets just sail across the sea and attack the USA, hahaha."

No, and you may Think the AirForce would be able to stop 'em, but I doubt it, I have very littler wrong with Most AirForce, I Like the AirForce, my grandfather was a ** MajorGeneral, he flew in Vietnam, he was great, I don't mind the AirForce at ALL, I just hate the AFJROTC, because they Cheat.

In IDR, know what they did? They called commands that only They knew, or only They did right, they dropped out almost all the NJROTC Except for one, 15 AirForce, and 1 Navy, what does that say to you? hmm... perhaps they Cheated because they called Commands only the AIRFORCE WOULD DO RIGHT.

Also Qi, my commanding officers also say that Lowell always cheats, and they should know shouldn't they, they are the ones with the connection. My Cadet commanding officers have been there many times, they know they cheat, I know they cheat.
Last edited by ladydark on Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

67 Reviews

Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:32 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

Dude, its the desert- the harshest living environment in the world. Being at sea, with an inside that isn't made by a tent, and food that you don't have to eat with your fingers is so much easier. Sure, you get weather, but big deal. Enemy ships? What navy is Saddam sending out that is su much trouble for you? Where's that port of his? In his little, land locked country.

Coast Guard isn't a function of the navy dude- its a function of the local state government. Nebraska has a coast guard for christs sakes.

"He who controls the skys will surely win. He who loses the skys will surely lose." Famous quote dude- look it up.
Who dropped the bombs on japan, effectively winning the war for the US? Oh yeah, the AIR FORCE (well, air corps at the time.).
Who took out Hitlers Luftwaffe, effectively destroying any chance Hitler had of rebounding? Air Corps (later the air force)
Who was it, again, that destroyed Saddams Air Force, creating the groundwork for a quick and easy, 100 hour battle in Iraq during desert storm? Uh.. AIR FORCE.
Who's got all the coolest, latest technology? Army....
Who's got all the coolest, latest aeronaughtical technology? Air Force!
Who can put a man anywhere in the world in under 6 hours? Air Force!
Who takes weeks to get anywhere? Navy.
Who is responsible for those cool hover jets yall got on your ships? Air Force! (The Royal Air Force, but still the air force.)
Who did the OSS (the precurser to the CIA) operate through as a function of? Air Force.
Who has the presence of mind to be modern enough to fly everywhere, instead of sailing? Air Force.
Who was doing most of the work in Afghanistan? Air Force.
Who was it that got a spy ship blown to smitherines by the isrealis, vicariously starting the Isreali Egyptian war? Uhm.. navy?
What was it, that came to Pearl Harbor, and blew the navy out of the water? Uhm, was that an air force maybe?
Who has worldwide stealth capeability? Air Force
Who is more cost effective? Air force.
Face it, you can have an Air Force without a Navy- but you can't have a Navy without an Air Force.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Welcome to GEarth.

80 Reviews

Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:17 pm
ladydark says...

you know, you are such a loser Qi, I've already said, I have NOTHING WRONG WITH AIRFORCE, whats wrong is the AFJROTC, thats all I have ever said, espically when they cheat at Drill Comps, that is all. Drill Comps are supposed to be fair and fun, not cheating, and unfair. That is all. Sheesh

Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief