Young Writers Society

Bedazzle Me...

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:21 pm
Areida says...

sabradan wrote:I want a family here! *feels left out*

Don't feel left out. I think of you as one of my online brothers. :D

ZZAP-- I never had a problem with you, but I never really talked to you so I guess my opinion doesn't count for much there... The only thing I really remember about you is that one time you changed Crysi's quote so it said something about how much she wanted you, LOL. Noice.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:53 am
Crysi says...

*laughs* I think he did that more than once... :roll: I think there was one time when I was telling him off and he changed it though. Good times, good times.
Love and Light

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:20 am
Bobo says...

Well, Z, I don't think we really interacted at all, and I've finally figured out (or rather, been able to let myself admit) why I've ever disliked you. I'm jealous of you. Whether or not you're honest, and I am not going to try to judge, you were one of those people who could brag about being a ladies' man and prove yourself right. I, on the other hand, was the sincere, kindly kid in the corner too shy to ever say hi to a girl. Now, I'm finally starting to realize the difference between well-meaning and actually being that kind of person, so I have no more reason to hate you because girls like you. I always told myself that I was the best guy for any girl, but that was just my pride speaking, and perhaps my desires as well. Well no more! You are a ladies' man, and whether that's good or bad, it's true, and I was jealous. I still am, but it's really not that important anymore.

Good luck with life,
Bobo

PS: you are freakin' eloquent, man! I give you a five thumbs. Or something like that.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:26 am
Snoink says...

ZZAP wrote:~Maybe someone more like me in my interests. I am at ease with the people that share my love for the Life Sciences; Snoink has a passion, you know what to do with it. Your words are eerily accurate, a well developed talent for crisp data analysis and conclusion. Sorry I kind of dumped that position on you, but I know you will do tons better then if I was running that usergroup. I’m currently researching OX40.Lg and Cytokine Storms to respond to the possible influenza pandemic. Go SPEW!!

Omg, you would have a kick about this...

I never realized this, but my aunt worked for a research lab called Phenopath which deals with pathology... to be more specific, it deals with immunohistochemistry. Yep! You've got it! A research lab that deals directly with cancer and is on the cutting edge of finding out a cure. I've been reading about them and what they've done, and it looks awesome. Like... really awesome.

And I've been looking more into the medical field, and I have to say, what you want to do is SO cool. I mean really...

So yeah. I get a personal tour around the ressearch lab, get to be with world famous pathologists and get to look at samples! *jumps up and down*

Yeah... so I thought about you. ;)

It's really cool. I think scientists are coming closer. Already, cancer is not a completely deadly disease for some parts of the body. Oh! What an exciting field! :)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:01 pm
thegirlwhofateloves says...

It seems to me that zzap didn't, as has been claimed, p*ss *everyone* off...

Now I may have joined just before he *left*, but because I'm a nosy cow :wink: when the 'Whatever happened to ZZZAP' thread came up I had a look at some of the old posts...so I kind of know what it is that people are talking about now. But to be quite honest, he's apologised - frankly, it doesn't really matter if he means it or not. He's said it, and personally I think he's pretty genuine about it - why the hell would he bother if he wasn't? That would just be retarded.....really.

So for all those who are still holding grudges against him: no offence, but just remove that pole from your ass and climb down that ladder from that horse you're on, and just...forget it. No one eve gained anything from holding grudges.
When I don't like someone, they just cease to exist. I don't even ignore them...they're just literally....not there :) so do that, by all means (sorry ZZAP lol)!

And I have to say, I think it's sweet that *most* people seem to be responding so nicely to this thread. Clearly, a lot of people do like him, despite what he said, and even if he was a bit of an idiot at times. I think it's a shame he left, really.

Also, I feel the same as sabradan....I want a family here too :( lol

x
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:19 pm
Galatea says...

I don't accept apologies. I expect behaviour to change. That is the true proof that one is sorry for one's actions.

I forgive, but I do not forget.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:01 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

I've heard this song and dance from him before, and his behavior did not change. He wasn't sorry then, and he isn't sorry now.

And fate- you've got now right to assume who should and should not be forgiving.

He did in fact piss everyone off- there were more warnings for zzap in the mod forum than any other member. He was malicious and cruel, and he did it intentionally.

Any poles I'll be removing from an orphas will be used against those who requested them to be removed in a violent manner.
I do gain things from holding grudges, I no longer feel a need to associate with people that piss me off. Becuase I promise, he'll be right back to his old game just as soon as he thinks he can get away with it.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:51 pm
ZZAP says...

EDIT: You know what, forget this... All I'm doing is hopefully waiting for Dono to somehow reach me.
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

67 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:34 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

Haven't you done enough damage already?
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Welcome to GEarth.

51 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:51 pm
ZZAP says...

Funny. The big mouthe keeps talking. Is he so ensecure about himself that he must keep trying to see the faults and mistkaes in other people? Is there no room for the man of the boards, think he's so chill that backtalks as he pleases3 without a care in the world to who he f***s with. For a 22, there seems to be so much to say, why don't don't you sit down? If you must keep a**ing, then PM me with all you have to f*** with, and expect nothing in returne. Chill. No no likes ignorant a**es the fool, why don't you too leave? Such negative feelings, why? Passed issues seem to have you fuddled with, mite I suggest to you some therapy. I give lessons for free! Now why don't you correct all my mistakes in my post to make you feel how much beter you are then me. Why else do you thinhk I p[ut them in here?

And oh yea, I love how I can manipulate people. YOu know, use my NLP brainstorming to mess with people. Great work genios, want a f*cking medal? Better yet, blwo me!

*flicks shirt* Whatver...

~

Alex, for the last time, language!

Bek

67 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:05 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

Ahem- your behavior just now has proven my point exactly.

Again I say, haven't you already done enough damage?
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Welcome to GEarth.

51 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:25 pm
ZZAP says...

Your point, or Gal's point? *winks* Afterall she wan't the change in behavior...

This discussion is over, as Qi wanted it to be. He got the better of me, and now I must see myself away from this board. Mods. Do what you do best.

Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon