z

Young Writers Society

When did you start doing THAT?

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:01 am
Nai says...

This is just another random question topic.

For this... What is something that strangely differs from what people would normally expect of you?

Something that would be completely unexpected, something you like to do or a habit you have that doesn't fit your personality at all.

Just list off one or two at a time so we might have more comments.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:38 am
Tara says...

I dropped out of school after my Sophomore year. I'd be graduating this year. No one ever expected me to be a dropout. In elementary and mid school I got straight A's. When I got into high school I guess I just realized how much school was interfering with my education, and after two years of it, just up and left.
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:42 am
Melodie says...

Take a break from school and work two jobs in my s*** town for six months. No one in my graduating class can believe it when they walk into Subway and I'm making sandwiches.

Flash out the window at Model UN last year for 84 cents. That was a jaw dropper.
"Sorry I didn't recognize you. I've changed a lot." Oscar Wilde

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:45 am
Doctor Kitty says...

I just realized how much school was interfering with my education

Ironic, no?

As for me? That one time where I was quiet for the whole day. :P

(I can't think of anything really phenomenal right now. I'll do something crazy tomorrow. :P)

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:53 am
thegirlwhofateloves says...

Lol I was supposed to be going to uni etc, but I dropped out just after I turned 17, because I realised that it was a total waste of time. I like reading and I'm a documentary nerd, and that's how I learn. What bugs me is that people didn't expect me to drop out because I'm fairly intelligent (not blowing my own trumpet or anything lol) - but you don't have to be at school to qualify as intelligent. Hell, you don't even have to qualify as intelligent to be at school! :D
Also, people see me as a happy person (apparently I'm charming :? and up for anything :shock: ....hmmm) so they didn't expect me to have the problems I do. I ain't no open book lol.
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:35 pm
Zion says...

Drooping outta school cuz its a complete waste of time? :shock: :shock: :shock: ............................................................................................wtf?
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:36 pm
Zion says...

im not only refering to you butterfly lady, but its not the 1st time i read something like it. In here, THATS a ULTRA UBER jaw dropper
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

266 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 266
Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:53 pm
backgroundbob says...

I used to be fairly sedate in school.

Then, one day, I stood up, told the teacher that their lesson wasn't worth being in, and walked out.

People expect me to be loud and sarcastic in lessons, nowadays, but it was a fall-off-your-seat-from-shock moment back then.
The Oneday Cafe
though we do not speak, we are by no means silent.

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:00 pm
Sponson Light says...

lesson not worth being in?
If you decide that, couldnt you say all of them werent worth it?
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:32 pm
Bobo says...

I went to my english class on monday.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:35 pm
Duskglimmer says...

*blinks* that's odd for you?

I... *looks around suspiciously to make sure no one is looking then realizes she's pretty consistant in her personality* Either that, or I'm just so crazy all the time that nothing seems out of the ordinary... *thinks about that idea* HAHAHAHAHA!!!
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:44 pm
Bobo says...

Well, the class is hardly worth going to most of the time, so yeah, it's not normal. Keep in mind that I'm in college where they like never take roll.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:49 pm
Crysi says...

I hate English.

I like math and chem.

Kevin would die if I admitted that to him, lol.
Love and Light

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:43 pm
Tara says...

I hate sweets. Everyone assumes love them.
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:12 am
sabradan says...

I went to class.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko