11%
lice
5%

Total votes : 19

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:41 pm
ConvolutedEmpty says...

OMG! My mother actually agreed to allow me to have a cat. Problem? I have absolutely no idea what to name him! I want it to be something literary, maybe from a good book or the name of an author! Help me! Please, please please suggest something! He's male, part siamese, with cobalt blue eyes. Poor thing's just been neutered!
Words are spilling out like endless rain into a paper cup, they slither while they pass. They slip away across the universe... Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting thorough my open mind possessing and caressing me..

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:54 pm
Areida says...

Ha ha... yes poor thing. Sorry, not a big fan of cats, but I do like naming things. What sort of literary thing did you have in mind? Darcy? Chaucer? Agamemnon? I need some direction.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:09 pm
Dreamgirl says...

How about Hemingway? I guess that would depend on if you like Ernest Hemingway, I think it'd be cute for a cat :)

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:48 am
Duskglimmer says...

Me likes Chaucer myself. I think that would make an adorable cat name.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:16 am
Boni_Bee says...

The best pet is a horse!!! :wink: :D

13 Reviews

Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:48 am
ConvolutedEmpty says...

Hemingway is an awesome idea! So is Chaucer!
Words are spilling out like endless rain into a paper cup, they slither while they pass. They slip away across the universe... Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting thorough my open mind possessing and caressing me..

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:10 am
Zion says...

what about...Magic? :D or Tinggles...or...Trudy? or...Pratched? or...fanny? (short for fantasy)
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

13 Reviews

Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:17 am
ConvolutedEmpty says...

Hmmm... Magic sounds good, Arvy. Trudy sounds more girly. Fanny.... Um... hmm... I knew a girl named fanny once. In grade three, she was blonde haired and blue eyed but ugly to boot, and she used to wear pink tights and purple dresses and velcro barbie shoes, and everything she said to me was accompanied by a sneer that only ever seemed to multiply her unfortunate unattractiveness.

94 Reviews

Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:20 am
Zion says...

oh kay..... :shock: :shock:

how about.... Sylvan? :D Eightball? :P :P :P jk jk jk jk
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant

13 Reviews

Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:23 am
ConvolutedEmpty says...

Hey! Sylvan sounds good! I'm adding that to my list! Thnx, Arv!

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:04 am
Carmina says...

If it was a black cat, I'd say name it Bagheera, the panther from Jungle Book. Part siamese...hmm....and male.... How about Byron..after the poet? Or Puck from Midsummer Night's Dream? God, there are so many names.
I reject your reality and substitute my own

94 Reviews

Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:44 am
Zion says...

Or like Drizzt's panther? Gwyhnevar? Or what was its name...

Immanuel Kant

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:33 am
Snoink says...

Desmond!

...okay, so maybe The Beatles aren't literary geniuses...

Oliver?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:58 am
Meta-Messiah says...

How about Machiavelli, or maybe raskolnikov, hmm they dont exactly roll of the tongue but they have class, and thats what matters. oh and if you ever get a boat name it the Demeter, can anyone tell me where that is from?
"Ich weisse jetzt was keine engle weisse" Wings of desire

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:54 am
deleted6 says...

My cat called Xena
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

If you are tired remember it's a sign that you haven't expired
— fatherfig