z

Young Writers Society

Inkspot: My Website

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:57 pm
Caligula's Launderette says...

allrighty guys...

my website, Inkspot under my pseudonym Vienne Porter, has been under revamp, major revamp.

But you can browse poetry by title, all the links work, and I have a ton of poetry up there, all by published authors from the 1100s on...

http://www.geocities.com/inkspot05

Browse Poetry By Title http://www.geocities.com/inkspot05/bytitle.html

just thought you guys would like to know.

Right now I am working on the authors pages and the never ending quote monster...

CL

[/url]
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:51 pm
Nate says...

Sometime in the next month I'm going to be starting a YWS banner system by which members can advertise their own sites for free on YWS. If you're interested, let me know and I'll give you more details about it. Of course, my hope is to make some of it paid advertising, but it'll be kept free for YWS members who just want to make their sites more well-known.

Checked it out and I like the layout! The join page doesn't seem to work though, and I got a couple other 404 not found errors. I really like the browse poetry section though. You got a lot of poems in that database.

Good luck with the site!

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:05 pm
Emma says...

Thats a really good site! I really can't wait until it is finished. Wow! Nice work!

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:07 pm
Sponson Light says...

Nice layout. Bad geocities.
Pick up an awesome place like www.hostdepartment.com where you get unlimited bandwidth, yes unlimited, infact if you get enough hits they might notice you.

Then stick a www.yourdomainname.tk for free on it at www.dot.tk
Remember to turn off the advertisements.
Noone will notice its a free site (at least noone will care because its your domain name with a .tk and nothing else), you get almost unlimited bandwidth, and 100mb to screw around with on a reliable server (though slow at times).

I like the font
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:58 pm
Caligula's Launderette says...

thankies guys, I am currently revamping again, argg....so much code, so much code...makey me go crazy crazy.

ooo Nate, banner exchanges, sounds like fun. Yeah, and only the poetry pages work right now.

thankies Emma! I heard you got hazed.

hahahaha Sponson, my thoughts exactly...erggg...I'll check out those webysites. On the there's a story behind the font. In my group of geeky comp and gamer friends I am know as the FontQueen, I literaly sit around my my computer and download fonts I want for fun. I have over 3000 on my computer right now, but alas my I don't have my comp with me otherwise I'd tell you want font it is. It is a nice font.

Thanks on the kudos for the layout, I made all the graphics and texties on Corel House Painter X.

CL
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller