z

Young Writers Society

I am NOT A NEW MEMBER - rant with me

493 Reviews

Reviews: 493
Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:59 am
Misty says...

i'll rant with you, I've been around awhile...I just prefer to browse and look at things rather than comment. :P

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:50 am
Snoink says...

And then there's me, and goodness knows, I'm a n00b. :P
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:21 am
Elizabeth says...

Heh you joined on my birthday! I joined on December 8.

Random avatar

Reviews: 109
Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:39 am
Teeeeo. says...

December 6th... Thingus on the side told me so :P

ANYWHO

I HAVE been called a newbie before, even though I've been here since what... March 28th? I just don't really post alot, even though Yoshi joined shortly after and has already like, 10 times my posts... GAH I NEED TO POST MORE!

I was gone for awhile too, I just though the site lost a bit of its touch, and I refused to visit for like, 3 months... I don't remember...

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:05 am
Matt Bellamy says...

I joined December 8th too, two days before my birthday.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:55 pm
Sophie says...

Lots to say:

Thank you Duskglimmer for my sign!!

backgroundbob -I swear you weren’t the one who made me extra mad on all this…

QiGuaiGongFu - You’re right!! But I could have sworn it pretended to say 22nd when I checked it…

Nate – Yay!

Crysi – I’ve had my butterfly since…. Well, not the beginning, but near it. And I don’t intend to change! (Which is meant to be an ironic statement coz of the whole If nothing ever changed: there’d be no butterflies thing)

And to finish, I kinda didn’t pay much attention to YWS at first, then I went through this phase thing and started needing somewhere to put my poems. After a while I realised I had made hardly any posts and I felt ashamed and started to make it go up a bit, constantly trying to get a higher name thing “New Member, Novice…*change it to what you like*”. Now I feel right at home.
Oh the trees!
Take me back to London please!!!

Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis