z

Young Writers Society

Student Loans

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:01 pm
Melodie says...

I'm completely at a loss for this process. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
"Sorry I didn't recognize you. I've changed a lot." Oscar Wilde

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:53 pm
Fool says...

I'll tell you to avoid if you possibly can. Avoid for a long as you can. I know student loans are bad business.
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

26 Reviews

Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:03 am
Melodie says...

I can't avoid it. I'm going out of state and my parents can contribute hardly anything.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:51 am
sabradan says...

www.fafsa.org

Is the government program's website, it will tell you some, but not necessarily good, information..
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

26 Reviews

Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:43 pm
Melodie says...

Thankyou.

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:48 pm
Rei says...

Oh, the joys of OSAP.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:29 am
QiGuaiGongFu says...

fafsa bases your loan on how much money your parents have, and are making. And assumes that they can live on white bread and mayonase while you're in college- that they will car pool to work, without ever driving- and have all of their moratages payed off, and don't ever shower or drink water. so you get squat.

You'll need student loans from your school as well, which bases their payments on the same assumption. then charge you the maximum legal limit of interest.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:21 pm
sabradan says...

QiGuaiGongFu wrote:fafsa bases your loan on how much money your parents have, and are making. And assumes that they can live on white bread and mayonase while you're in college- that they will car pool to work, without ever driving- and have all of their moratages payed off, and don't ever shower or drink water. so you get squat.

You'll need student loans from your school as well, which bases their payments on the same assumption. then charge you the maximum legal limit of interest.

tell me about it. In order for me to "get" anything, my folks would have to pay more than my tuition COSTS. Yay government! /heavy sarcasm
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:51 am
Meta-Messiah says...

Really is a great way to keep us in the working cycle, we come into maturity in dept and we bloody well pass our use by date with a far wedge o dept, thank god for life insurance ey.
"Ich weisse jetzt was keine engle weisse" Wings of desire

May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year