Young Writers Society

Piecings and tattoos...

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:15 pm
thegirlwhofateloves says...

Opinions and have you got any?

(ladida I'm on a roll!!!)
Last edited by thegirlwhofateloves on Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....

Reviews: 4
Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:29 pm
Elfcat says...

I can deal with them in moderation, but they can easily be overdone. Way overdone.
So I'm a little left of center, I'm a little out of tune. Some say I'm paranormal, so I just bend their spoon.
Who wants to be ordinary, in a crazy mixed up world? I don't care what they're saying, as long as I'm your girl.

136 Reviews

Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:16 am

What about tongue piercings? Belly button rings are are prime example of being waaaaaaaaay over done - EVERYONE I know has one!!!

Big up the YWS Massive!

Reviews: 4
Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:24 pm
Elfcat says...

*shudders* I can't see how people can even consider piercing their tongues.
So I'm a little left of center, I'm a little out of tune. Some say I'm paranormal, so I just bend their spoon.
Who wants to be ordinary, in a crazy mixed up world? I don't care what they're saying, as long as I'm your girl.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:54 pm
Muse says...

I have my bellybutton pierced...owck. I did have my nose, but i took it out. Getting a tatoo probably. My mummy says i can have one now if i wanted XD but i think i'll wait. My friend has her tongue pierced twice, she's got HUGE holes...its not very nice..
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:32 pm
Emma says...

I only have my ears pierced. I can't get my belly button done, because I kinda dont have one. And no way am I getting my nose or tongue done. Muse made sure of that by saying her friend now has two large holes... I might like one in the middle below my lip. Damnit, I forget what you call it...

I wouldn't be able to cope with a tattoo, I don't see the point.

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:05 pm
nickelpickle says...

In genreal, I am not a big fan of facial piercings except for earrings, but to each is own. I think that every person has the right to do what they'd like to their bodies. Anyway, I have my ears double pierced. I want my cartilage pierced (I currently have two holes on my lobes) and a belly button ring, but that is it. How much does cartilage and belly button piercing hurt guys? Anyway, I don't think I'd get a tattoo, but I think that as long as they aren't in excess and are in good taste, they are fine. That's my two cents.
"There's a light at each end of this tunnel,
You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out
And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again
If you only try turning around."

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:21 am
sabradan says...

I have my left ear peirced once. I am thinking about getting a couple more, but only on the ear/eyebrow. In Israel, like pretty much every girl has their nose peirced, and many have bellybutton rings. I don't see the problem with it, especially when they are done tastefully, they can look very good. And they can (sometimes) add a little bit of appeal of guys to girls, but thats not normally a factor....
So, I say go get whatever you want! GO FORTH AND BE PEIRCED. hahaha. Whatever.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Reviews: 71
Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:25 pm
Nis says...

I have six earrings on each ear and I had my nose done a few years ago. I always kept my hair long so the teachers at school would never noticed.

I would never get my belly button done or my tongue or even my eyebrows. Yeuch!

And as for tatoos I think I'd faint at the sight of a needle!

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:38 pm
Zion says...

I already have a pierced left ear. Im planning to pierce my eyebrow as well, and/or tatoo a rising metal unicorn on my back, a small one though, or something tribal...
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:59 am
Doctor Kitty says...

I'm against tattoos. Ear piercings, I'm fine with. But piercings anywhere else look gross.

Tattoos...They just look stupid...

And you'll regret it when you're older. That plus the tiny, but still existent, chance of getting a blood disease from an improperly sterilized needle. Oh...And have fun getting a job when you're covered in tattoos.

AIDS, anyone?

NOTE: Haha! The bad attitude continues! Don't mess with me after I come home from basketball practice!! Mwahaha!

I'll be better tomorrow. I promise.

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:34 pm
Jennafina says...

Piercings: None, not allowed. I don't really want any on my ears, because ears just get covered up with hair. Nose looks cool, but bellybutton and toung seem really pointless, because exept when you're in the pool or talking. Unless of course you plan on wearing short shirts for the rest of your life. Wearing long shirts over belly-button rings wuld probsbly really hurt.

Tatoos: None. But if I could, I would get a little acorn, the WindSinger S, or a saturn on my ankle. Reeeeally really tiny though.

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:46 pm
Mattie says...

How would you pluck your eyebrows if you got your eyebrow done? LOL I mean, if you don't have the right "look" like goth, or whatever, then it wouldn't really look right. Get it? Anyways, I agree with the whole tattoo thing. Who wants that when you're older? I guess it'd be a good story, "Hey, well, I got this when I was drunk...it used to be a picture but now it's just a blob." How stupid would that sound? Like you woudn't even know what it was...and yeah, it's hard to probably get jobs when you're covered in tattoos. Some people can pull it off, but not many. Cute little ones would be nice if you're really intimate with your special someone....I imagine. But how should I know? :)

136 Reviews

Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:01 pm

I'm going to get a teeny tattoo on my hipbone. Was going to get a butterfly....but I don't know...too common?

Big up the YWS Massive!

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:09 pm
Elephant says...

I have this thing with body art, I think it's incredibly sexy. It's not something I look for on people or parners but that's my feeling. I myself have two tattoos, and one piercing. One tattoo is on my back, and is off a pheonix rising, my own design, the other is a dragon (also of my own design) that is curled around my arm. The piercing in at the end of my left eyebrow, currently has a small bolt through it.

Butterfly is a little common as well as the hibiscus for girls...meh...you guys know what I think.

and on the older comment, You get barbed wire and when you're eighty it's a f****n picket fence. (Robin Williams)

-El-
You couldn't parallel park if your life depended on it, so it's unfortunate that, due to the alien invaders' strange emphasis on motorist competence, that's exactly what it comes down to.

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon