z

Young Writers Society

Post your last dream here...

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:14 pm
thegirlwhofateloves says...

All welcome, you know what I'm like...very open minded!!!!
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....

Reviews: 4
Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:24 pm
Elfcat says...

Oooh, dreams! The last one was actually about the YWS...sort of. It was like, I was on abother forum, telling people about the YWS and I told them to come read our Star Wars RP. Then I came back and read it, but the plot was completely different and it had nothing to do with Star Wars. Yah. Then the allarm went off, so that's all.
So I'm a little left of center, I'm a little out of tune. Some say I'm paranormal, so I just bend their spoon.
Who wants to be ordinary, in a crazy mixed up world? I don't care what they're saying, as long as I'm your girl.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:12 pm
Firestarter says...

For some reason I felt I had become stuck in a old-style point-and-click adventure game (a la Sam & Max, Grim Fandango, Monkey Island etc.) and I kept having to combine pointless items in this dark laboratory to try and escape. Very weird. Hard to explain.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:17 pm
Sureal says...

I'd tell you, but then I'd be banned for posting XXX rated material...

I generally remember around three dreams a night (and going as high as seven dreams a night).
So I'll tell you about my second to last dream I had (last night)...

It was the show Lost. A small group of us broke and started to wander away. We left the jungle like area, and found ourselves coming to different civilisation.
A tyranical ruler was attacker a city - he poured it full of oil (in order to drown everyone). Myself and a small group of others clambered atop a roof.

Once it was safe to go down, we attacked the oposing arming. Siead (sp? The Iraq dude) led forwards, but was eventually killed. Charlie (yes) got in a car, drove straight into the middle of the enemy lines, spun the car and fired out the sides with his pistols.

We rescued him before he was killed.

We went back to the jungle, and found that the other survivors had discovered how to make chips.

The entire time I was complaining, as the show didn't feel like Lost any more.
I wrote the above just for you.

Random avatar

Reviews: 57
Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:04 pm
Nefer says...

My dreams are very confusing, one minute I'm human the next I'm some kind of a slimy snakelike creature, I don't remember the rest. :?

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:58 am
Shadow Knight says...

My last dream was of me, running around trying to help people, then ending up shooting people with some form of assault rifle, then attacking a giant eye, then becoming stuck in that eye... My dreams are often meaningless.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:13 am
Snip Snip says...

I drempt this one guy decided to kill me, and he was about to, only I woke up. And then I went back to sleep. :p
so give me all your poison,
and give me all your pills,
if this is what you want then
FIRE AT WILL

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:30 am
Emma says...

I dreamt that Dumbledore didn't know how to turn on a light so he got really angry because none of his spell worked, then he killed people. Then killed him self. Then I came in to turn on all the lights for the kids who were coming back from a school trip.

Weird...

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:43 pm
Carmina says...

This was actually like a week ago. I haven't been remembering my dreams well this past week. I was in a building that can only be described as like...a children's museum or something. There were kids everywhere. The building was labyrinthian and dark. Room after room of games, displays, aquariums and terrariums. I explore on my own for a while. Then I run into my friend V and her daughter. V is telling her daughter to "get it is gear" and move. Daughter repeats "Gear, gear" (she's two). Daughter grabs my finger and drags me down the hall chanting "gear, gear". She drags me to an aquarium. I am not sure exactly what creatures are in there. I think there is a crab (Dr. Claw my pet maybe?). I notice that there is sand on the outside of the aquarium. I don't know if it had leaked out through a crack or whether it was introduced from the outside. I scrape the sand off and drop it into the aquarium. I am looking for leaks. For some reason, it didn't occur to me to look for water to be evidence of leak. I keep scooping sand back into the aquarium, but there is always more. I lose the little girls hand, and don't know where she went or whether my friend had her. I only cared about the aquarium. That's all I remember.
I reject your reality and substitute my own

"What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music."
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian