z

Young Writers Society

Da Tagz of Gork and Mork

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:53 am
Sponson Light says...

Introduction to GorkaMorka:
When Orks go on a WAAAGH (the term for a massive planetary scale invasion of billions, even trillions of orks) nothing can stop them. In one such case, an Ork Space hulk exited the Warp (another dimension of which travel is made quicker) and crashed into an Imperial Vessel, the resulting collision brought both the ships crashing into a desert planet known as Angelis.

The radiation left over by the ships spread far over the atmosphere, making the surface uninhabitable. The humans were forced to live underground, while those who didnt were slowly mutated beyond recognition. However, the orks survived.

Building a massive city called MekTown, the Mekaniaks (meks for short, basically the Ork builder and tinkerer) work for orks, building weapons and vehicles. But once in a while the Meks will make a journey to GorkaMorka, the Space Hulk which the Orks are trying to rebuild, where the Meks will slowly finish it so they can one day resume the WAAAGH which they were part of. The problem is there is only limited room.

Orks who form a mob go into the desert to find scrap, bits of metal, and other sorts to give to the Meks so they can contribute to GorkaMorka. When they are recognized or have done their duty, the Meks give orks a Tag, usually a Gork or Mork tag, though many orks thrive to get 3 or 4 tags, 2 of each god just to make sure. Gork is the god of Cunning Brutality and Mork is the god of Brutal Cunning, Gork, unlike Mork, will actually stab you while your looking.

The hardships of Ork life cannot be fully described in words or stories. But detailed pictures of how things work or go.
(GorkaMorka is Copyrighted by GamesWorkshop)
-----------------
So with that said, I am writing a story on how a mob of orks go on their way to earn their tags, their hardships and laughs, and other sorts.
Each week will cover one day of the mob of orks, updating twice a week will allow me to separate the day into 2 sections.
The comic will probably span a few months (in comic time, so tons of weeks in ours). A story is currently being written up so I cannot blame anyone but myself for not updating.

Then again, I kinda dont want to pass up drawing a comic about my favorite creatures either. Action, blood, gore, and their occasional moments and laughs. Id rate this a Pg 13.

The intro was to get you interested (probably), if you have any questions about GorkaMorka ask away, the story is covered by their rule books.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:30 am
sabradan says...

Warhammer is better.

Thunder Hammers kill Orks dead. So to storm bolters. And.....
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:16 pm
Sponson Light says...

And a grot blaster can kill a terminator.
And a str 2 grot can kill a to 5 bike.
Noone cares.

I dont see your revelence to the thread.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

147 Reviews

Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:35 pm
sabradan says...

Its not. thats the point. this is the randomness forum. I decided I wanted to talk about Warhammer.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:38 pm
Sponson Light says...

Oh right crap, wrong forum.
Fantasy sucks anyways. Lets move more than we fight!
Also orcs/orks dont suck, who defeated the Champion of Chaos?

147 Reviews

Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:53 pm
sabradan says...

I was talking about warhammer in general. I like both personallly. It depends what mood im in...if I just wanna blow stuff up...I go 40k, if I want more tactics, I go fantasy.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina