z

Young Writers Society

Convert to the FSM!

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:54 pm
Sponson Light says...

http://www.venganza.org/

Some find that hard to believe, so it may be helpful to tell you a little more about our beliefs. We have evidence that a Flying Spaghetti Monster created the universe. None of us, of course, were around to see it, but we have written accounts of it. We have several lengthy volumes explaining all details of His power. Also, you may be surprised to hear that there are over 10 million of us, and growing. We tend to be very secretive, as many people claim our beliefs are not substantiated by observable evidence. What these people don’t understand is that He built the world to make us think the earth is older than it really is. For example, a scientist may perform a carbon-dating process on an artifact. He finds that approximately 75% of the Carbon-14 has decayed by electron emission to Nitrogen-14, and infers that this artifact is approximately 10,000 years old, as the half-life of Carbon-14 appears to be 5,730 years. But what our scientist does not realize is that every time he makes a measurement, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is there changing the results with His Noodly Appendage. We have numerous texts that describe in detail how this can be possible and the reasons why He does this. He is of course invisible and can pass through normal matter with ease.

That explains everything. You would almost be stupid not to believe in his Noodly Powers.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:49 pm
Firestarter says...

You may be interested to know that global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s. For your interest, I have included a graph of the approximate number of pirates versus the average global temperature over the last 200 years. As you can see, there is a statistically significant inverse relationship between pirates and global temperature.

That made me laugh out loud. Quality.

I'm converted.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:29 pm
Bobo says...

Ha ha.

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:30 pm
Sponson Light says...

Hey Im a Pastafarian, are you?
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:45 pm
zelithon says...

me 2
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit