z

Young Writers Society

Points -

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:05 am
Fishr says...

I noticed I'm collecting points everytime I post. Do they have a purpose? Is there something I can do with them? Can I save my points and buy myself a sweet looking Mustang? :lol:

:wink: Jess
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:27 am
Halloween says...

Mustangs are nice. I've driven a few myself. Two to be exact. The first belonged to one of my friends. It was a 1982 GT with a 5.0 liter engine. It was smooth. However, the 2001 Mustang bullet GT I drove could have blown the doors off the '82. However, if your going to save your point up to buy a Mustang, I recommend getting a brand new Roush model. I plan to save my points for a Corvette Z06.
Hey kid... Want some candy?

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:31 am
Meshugenah says...

lol, I think I might just sticky something about points..

Points used to be used for the dynamic avatars, but those weren't compitable with the new version of YWS. So at the moment they are bragging points, and you can donate points to another user, as they can donate to you. I believe Nate is going to get a YWS store up sometime, check rules and info for details, as I can't remember them all at the moment. but once the store is set up, you can use points to buy things.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:35 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

Any other questions you have on YWS you can address on this thread.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake