z

Young Writers Society

GOD BE PRAISED!!!!

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:24 pm
Muse says...

But the Cubs have a cuter outfit, and have a BEAR! Poor Cubs.
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:21 am
Meshugenah says...

yes.. sox over cubbies.

ew..between the chicago teams and uniforms? sox all the way. in general? Giants. and I'm not a bit biased, I swear. actually.. best team in general.. :P
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:02 am
ZZAP says...

You are just lucky Guerrero was the silent bat throughout the post season... His average was .053 with only one RBI. I was going for the Yankees in the AL. Only because neither the Twins or the As got in. Sorry. With many days off, Chicago doesn't stand a chance against St. Louis or Houston. Their momentum will fizzle. Not the fact that St. Louis may have finally woken up last night with Pujols sending the series back to St. Louis. Either way, the Black Soxs deserve nothing more then a plane-flight back home without any rings. After all, the Black Soxs have to win their games because of bad calls by the umpires. Pony boy was surely out at second in the third game, and that call in the second game, just pathetic. They have the worst history in baseball... Let's keep it that way.

~Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:57 am
Jennafina says...

O_o Sports. Meh. lol. Ok...
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:02 am
sabradan says...

ZZAP wrote:You are just lucky Guerrero was the silent bat throughout the post season... His average was .053 with only one RBI. I was going for the Yankees in the AL. Only because neither the Twins or the As got in. Sorry. With many days off, Chicago doesn't stand a chance against St. Louis or Houston. Their momentum will fizzle. Not the fact that St. Louis may have finally woken up last night with Pujols sending the series back to St. Louis. Either way, the Black Soxs deserve nothing more then a plane-flight back home without any rings. After all, the Black Soxs have to win their games because of bad calls by the umpires. Pony boy was surely out at second in the third game, and that call in the second game, just pathetic. They have the worst history in baseball... Let's keep it that way.

~Z

You rooted for the Yankees? Oh, surely you're joking. I thought you had a soul....

And its WHITE SOX, not Black Soxs. That was in 1919, and we have come along way since then. WHITE SOX WHITE SOX WHITE SOX!!!
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:08 am
ZZAP says...

y-E-a... Something like 62 years all in black marks. Only team to have 6-8 players suspended. Like 3 losses in the world series. 9 losses in the post season. Terrible. Yankees? Ehh. I really don't care for the AL. Plus, like I said, no Twins, no As, no game. I only like the Yankees because of the history as those' damn yankees! There is no other team with more historical moments, nor the devoted fans. Bernie Williams got standing applauses just about everytime he came up to bat; he was in the organisation for about 15 years. Eventhough Yankees represent money in a bag with their owner, you still have to respect them for what they've done over the years. Come on! Derek Jeter? Babe Ruth?! Mickey Mantle?!! If you can't respect the Yankees, then you aren't a true baseball fan. Well. If you are a Boston fan, then I guess you are an exception.

Face it, Chicago SUCKS!!!

~Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:58 pm
Nai says...

oh sab, just in case you haven't been following all the news, the tickets for the next Sox game sold out in 19 minutes
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

147 Reviews

Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:00 pm
sabradan says...

Yea, I know. My dad tried to get tickets....didn't exactly work, eh?
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:04 am
Meshugenah says...

that stinks.

now.. must get tickets now for all-star game of.. 07? 08? whichever year the giants have it. or the A's.. close!

and Z.. the yankees? really.. that's almost as bad as the dodgers. jeesh. (respect, yes, hate, of course)
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

147 Reviews

Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:55 pm
sabradan says...

Like I've always said: If you root for the Yankees, you do not have a soul.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:59 pm
Fishr says...

THE WHITE SOX ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1919!
Figures the one time I don't watch a game, I forget and miss out.

I think is ironic that last year the Red Sox made it to the Series, after being 3 games behind. Now the White Sox have made it. Will the White Sox break their curse to?

TUNE IN NEXT TIME, FOR THE EXCITING CONCLUSION. SAME PLACE, SAME TIME. ONLY HERE, AT (insert T.V. channel here).

:P
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

The person who has no opinion will seldom be wrong.
— Anonymous