z

Young Writers Society

Teachers!!

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:52 am
lozareth says...

I hate them all even though I wanna be one when I'm older.
My least favorite teacher is the Bull, not because he teaches history.

He's a DJ as well and he is Maltese. I dont have maltesers that much anymore.

What's also scary is that my 'friends' mums maiden name is 'Bull'

He also is so unorganized and he coaches a softball team, which just so happens most of my friends play.

Navaer

~Lozareth~
Lozareth ~ The Confused, Insane and Hopelessly Lost

My Webs!!
http://lozareth.proboards33.com/
http://lozareths.tripod.com/

Random avatar

Reviews: 57
Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:00 am
Nefer says...

Hmm.. teachers. I never liked any of my teachers. I can't remember any of my nursery teachers but they seemed nice enough.

I hated all my primary school teachers expect for this Canadian guy who was so fun, a student teacher called Ms.Norman beacuse she encouraged me to write poetry and my headteacher because she was always there when you wanted to talk to someone. :D

The worse teachers were in secondary school and now in college. :(

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:41 am
Elelel says...

I like some of my teachers. I've got a good English teacher, and last year's SOSE teacher was funny ... if grumpy. But there are a few I don't hate, but would rather avoid if at all possible.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

Random avatar

Reviews: 91
Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:05 pm
Nox says...

I never liked any of my teacher not even the ones from primary school.
In all the time we have
There is never enough time
To show what is in our heart.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:49 pm
Emma says...

My English teacher rawks, we could spend a whole hour talking about something, or spend most of an hour doing work with about twenty minutes of talking. He's so funny. Each one of us has a nickname. Mine's Miss. Shears, because he thinks my last name is so unusual.

But! There are some pretty bad teachers which I would swap anyday.

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:26 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

My old English teacher gave me and a friend 50p each once because he kept forgetting our names. Hehe, I wish all teachers were so forgetful, especially when it comes to homework...

On the other hand, there are teachers who set homework and don't take it in, which basically wasted our time making us do it in the first place.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:38 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

I'm a teacher over the summers.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:46 pm
Emma says...

Haha, lozareth hates you. :P

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:53 pm
Sureal says...

I'm going to a school Africa for a month in the Summer holidays, to go help out some third world kids. I'm meant to be teaching, though I'm sure to what degree. Chances are, I'll just be an assistant to the teachers already there.
I wrote the above just for you.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:34 pm
Sam says...

I have a really cool crop of teachers this year...they're all whacked...for my thoughts on them, see me blog. :wink:
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Firestarter says...

I've always got on with most of my teachers, funnily enough. Most people who don't like teachers is due to the fact they simply get shouted at by said teacher for doing something wrong. Don't hold grudges with someone for doing their job. Most teachers are fine to talk to as normal people.

Both my history teachers are Liverpool fans and pretty funny too.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:08 pm
marching_gurl89 says...

At my school the department that has the coolest teachers is Social Studies. Most of the teachers there have ADD and are really funny. My close up(govermant) teachers usually make up the lesson plan on the spot and will have different lessons for each hour. Like they will give first hour an homework assingment but will not give the 3rd hour that assingment. The history teacher I had last year was super cool. She is really liberal and is a hippie. I still she her this year because she started and runs the history club. Yeah I want to be a HIgh School Social Studies teacher when I want to grow up.
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:34 pm
Crysi says...

I respect all teachers, although I don't necessarily like the way they teach. Being section leader has definitely opened my eyes to what teachers have to go through everyday, and it amazes me. No wonder so many have breakdowns, lol!
Love and Light

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:00 am
lozareth says...

Haze wrote:Haha, lozareth hates you. :P

Nah, well there's some i do like but most of the teachers i had were real bastards. in fact i only had 4 male teachers no wait 5.

Any teachers i don't know i like 'cause they dont give me homework, so Qui you are one of them

Navaer

~Lozareth~
Lozareth ~ The Confused, Insane and Hopelessly Lost

My Webs!!
http://lozareth.proboards33.com/
http://lozareths.tripod.com/

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:21 am
Elelel says...

I respect all teachers, although I don't necessarily like the way they teach. Being section leader has definitely opened my eyes to what teachers have to go through everyday, and it amazes me. No wonder so many have breakdowns, lol!

My class has to be the exam of teacherdom. You pass if you don't have a breakdown by the end of the year. I have seen teachers cry in the middle of class. I have witnessed the much anticipated resorting-to-movies breakdown, which we made my year nine French teacher go through twice (every time you finish a movie, you get to watch another). I lived through legendary "the time the Japanese teacher went crazy and sent half the class to the office for such evils as looking at the person next to you".
I'm not one of the bad kids, actually, this is the effect of my year level in general. As a result, I can tell you if a new teacher will crash and burn or succeed. If they ever say "I do not have to answer that" when someone makes a very good point that proves them wrong, they are a bad teacher because they will not teach you facts, they will try to be more superior. If a teacher can't take a joke on them ... well, not a good sign, but not a failure (who likes to be laughed at?) but the way to win at that is to turn the joke around so it's no longer pointed at you.

I have the best Maths teacher in existence. He likes laugher, and incourages it ... 'twas a laugh per minute when we were doing squre roots ...

Teacher: Ok, so we have the square root of four. There's nothing wrong with that answer, but a good student will go further. What do we do?
Everyone: WE ROOT IT!!!
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr