z

Young Writers Society

Rosh HaShannah, Jewish new year

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:49 pm
sabradan says...

On this eve of Rosh HaShannah (Jewish New Year),

I wish everyone to have a sweet and happy new year full of Joy and Happiness.

SHANAH TOVAH UMETUKAH.

To all of those whom I have hurt or offended, and I am sure it has been many, I offer my most sincere apology, and I ask only your forgiveness. If there is something I have done to hurt or offend you in anyway, and you wish to discuss it personally, please email me at sabradan1@sbcglobal.net or IM me at sabradan1.

Let us begin this new year with a clean slate and may G*d inscribe us all in the book of life and happiness for another year. And may we grow closer together as people, despite our differences, to find a greater appreciation for Life.

Thank you.

Chamah v'chatimah tovah,
Dan
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:15 am
QiGuaiGongFu says...

Mozeltov!
Le'chiem!
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:25 am
Jennafina says...

I celebrate this too! The sun hasn't set here yet, though, so I have a few more hours to be evil. :twisted: lol, only kidding.
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint