z

Young Writers Society

Want a Krabby Pattie?

438 Reviews

Reviews: 438
Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:17 pm
JFW1415 says...

Hello! My name is SpongeBobSquarePants, and I live in a pinnaple under the sea. It's actually quite nice down here, but it's really hard to get Internet service - the water kills my computer - so I may not be all that active.

My current job is flipping Krabby Patties for Mr. Krabs, but my secret dream has always been to become a writer. I even wrote a song, all by myself! It's in my signature. :)

My all time best friend is Patrick - he's a starfish. He's really fun to hang around, but sadly we don't work together. I work with Squidward. He's amazing - he plays the clarinet and is really talented at everything he does!

Then there's Sandy. She's so much fun to do Karate with! She's much better than me, but, as a sponge, her hits don't hurt too much.

I have one pet, a snail, and in my free time I like to catch jellyfish.

Hello, YWS!

-SpongeBob

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:11 am
Linx says...

Hi Spongebob! I just have to say that I love your show! ^_^ Tis amazing!

And jellyfishing? I love doing that, too! :D Maybe we could go to the Jelly fields together some time soon.

So what types of things to you like to write, Spongebob? I see that you write songs, but do you write anything else?

I'm sure that you will fall in love with YWS, or Yewis as I like to call it. ^^ Have fun!

*Lin
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~ Lao-tzu

Attack, IM, or PM me at any time. I will respond. ;)

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:15 am
fragile_heart(!) says...

Spongebob!

I have seen almost every episode of your show on air! I don't catch it as often as I used to, but I definitely can quote you.

You forgot to mention your movie! I'm sure everyone would love to hear about that!

Are you ready for YWS?

- fragile_heart(!)

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:48 am
Adnamarine says...

Hi Bobbie! Nice to meet you xD

Welcome aboard and all that jazz, etc.

A couple quick rules. Please don't use chatspeak. You have a wonderful example of proper puncuation and capitalization in your welcome post; it's beautiful. I think I cried.

Please post two reviews before posting any of your own writing, and then continue to do two reviews for each story/poem/other you post.

By the way, I love your show. It's so touching. It's better than Oprah! *sniffles* The last episode... I think I'm going to cry again. Excuse me... *blows noes*

Anyway, I'm so glad you've decided to join the ranks of writers! Then again, you've been writing scripts for ages; you must be an expert by now. xD

You should bring your friends here! Get them to join! I'd be so excited to meet the whole cast and... one more thing. Can I pleeease get your autograph?!
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:07 am
Claeren says...

Oh, my gosh!!! I LOVE your username!!! It rocks!!!

I demand that you post everywhere so I can see it where ever I go!!!

Anyway, everyone else pretty much said all there is to say, so I'll just say hi! So, uuhh... Hi!! ^_^

~Claery

<== Hurry and click, before they all die!

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:50 pm
JordanEmert says...

Hello Spongebob!!
So... Spongebob is a talented writer now?
I'm looking forward to read one of your stories.
Welcome to YWS!

P.S. - I love your show!!

-- Jordan
Well, yes mate. See, I’m dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you need to watch out for, because you never know when they’re going to do something incredibly..stupid.
Jack Sparrow<3

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:34 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hiya Bob!

You officially have the SpongeBob SquarePants theme song running through my head. xD

Soo! I'm here to tell you about the wonders of the Knowledge Base! The Knowledge Base is full of articles that YWSers have written to help other members on a whole host of topics. Poke around to see what's there. xD

You should write about some of those karate and jellyfish hunting adventures. ;) You never know what can make a blockbuster!

If you need anything, PM me.

~Rosey
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:46 pm
Chloe(: says...

Hey SpongyBob. Do you know, that you are being greeted by one of your biggest fans ever? No lie. I, Vivi am a huge fan.

And...

Do you know about the usergroups? Go up to the Groups Icon and click it. There are many groups to join. If you have an idea for a group that you'd like to make, go to the link at the top of the 'Groups' page. Heck, with all these fans, you should make your own fan club! I'd join!

So, spongy, feel free to PM me if you need any help. You can always count on Vivi to review your work, if you just PM. :)
Formerly known as Vivacious.

Full of Cliches:a challenge to see who can write a piece with the most cliches.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat May 02, 2009 7:51 am
Snoink says...

Haha... I am moving this to randomness. :P
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Sat May 02, 2009 8:44 am
Meep(: says...

Hmm...
Spongebob dear,
Why didn't you tell me that you were going to join YWS?
Something as important as this should be told to your wife.
[Hands off my husband, ladies]

I think I'll have one of those Krabby Patties though. I'm famished.
*points to her display picture*
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice