z

Young Writers Society

6 Months to Live...

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:39 pm
Chevy says...

If you had 6 months to live what would you spend them doing?

As for me I would want to meet Jon Foreman, ride the world's fastest rollercoaster, see some of my old friends that went to this private school I went to, meet some of my online friends, publish at least one of my books, and the number one thing:

Take a picture playing a Zakk Wylde Signature Les Paul Bulls Eye in the middle of a street shadowed with trees with me wearing all black and looking like I've just been interuppted during a very important mission.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:53 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

Six months eh?

I think I'd try to design a functioning Warleader Assault Mech. Or at least persuade the government to invest in one.

Who doesn't want to design an assault mech?
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:08 pm
Emma says...

I wouldn't go to school, spend most of my time with my friends, go for a last holiday to spain and paint the best 13 year old picture in the world.

Oh and try and finish off a book and sell it.

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:11 pm
Sponson Light says...

I would request a one way flight to a deserted island, and live out the rest of my life there bringing Darwinism to the extreme.

Or try to get a girl for once.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:36 pm
hekategirl says...

Make my will :P

I'd get my black belt in karete. Go to Egypt and see the pyrimads of Giza. Snag by Pompei and see Mt.Vesuvius.
Finish my book and get it published.

Finish reading The Legand of Holly Claus...(I swore to myself I'd finish it if it was the last thing I did)

Watch Psycho. Try to see as much of the world as possible, go see Sam in Nebraska while I'm at it.

And tell my crush that I like him.
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:15 pm
Nai says...

I'd finally get my laptop, and write my first book, but i'd have to modify it because i've been planning on making it a 5-book saga.

The whole six months I would spend writing, visiting family, seeing the oceans, going to Norway, go help out a bit down in the southern U.S. after Hurricane Katrina is gone, and propose my story in my book to a major motion picture company.

And the last day I would spend with the girl I like. And in the moments before I finally died I would dance with her to Frank Sinatra's "One More For My Baby"
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:24 pm
Galatea says...

What's with all the death and funeral questions?! SHEESH!!

I'd spend my time fighting off whatever it was that was killing me. And I'd win.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:59 pm
sabradan says...

I'm with Gal on this one. I'd figure out a way to not die. After all, as Woody Allen once said, "I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying" But, failing that, I would spend the last six months of my life with my family and freinds in my homeland, living the rest of my life to the fullest, and maybe travel to Turkey and Greece too. Oh yea, and have lots of hot hot sex with the love of my life.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:34 am
Chevy says...

Oh, and another thing. I would demand my first kiss. :D
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:25 am
Duskglimmer says...

6 months left to live?

Wow...

I would do all the random things that I've been saying that I will do for the past six months: randomly turn up at my friends' school, pay G back for making me jump so much, hit G about 100 times for telling bad jokes, catch a frog and try to train it to do my bidding, etc. etc.

Then I would write up a storm and leave it for people to read after I was gone.

I would spend every spare moment being with my friends and family. Finally sneak out of the house and meet up with some friends at 1 am like we've been saying we should do for forever.

I'd make sure that when I'm gone, I won't be really truly gone.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:29 am
QiGuaiGongFu says...

6 months to live.... i'd buy a fish, and name him larry.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:19 am
Turnstiles says...

I'd sulk about how I only have six months to live.
Song Of The Day: "Two Cents Worth" by Kansas

Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett