z

Young Writers Society

Boys in Eyeliner

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:55 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Alright... look... sorry I started all of these, I was just reacting the the picture. Can we cut it out now, since it's obvious none of us are going to agree with the others?

Back to topic - Anyone ever seen Viggo Mortensen in eyeliner? *sighs happily*
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:56 pm
Areida says...

No, when did he do that? I luuurve Viggo, despite the fact that he's old enough to be my father. :roll:

*sighs* He's lurvely.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:59 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Some photo shoot for something... It's such a pity that ll the hott guys are old enough to be our fathers...
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:22 pm
Crysi says...

Ooh, I'll have to look for that picture...

I still think the hottest guys who can pull off eyeliner are Johnny Depp and Billie Joe Armstrong.
Love and Light

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:24 pm
Sam says...

^^ Seriously, Other Sam. :P
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:38 am
Rei says...

Yeah, Johnny Depp pulls off eye make-up pretty well.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:06 am
Emma says...

Yummmy :P

594 Reviews

Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:49 am
Crysi says...

Guys. Let me make myself clear - I want this debate between ZZAP and Sabradan to stop! Take it to PMs if you must, but don't continue it here. Just because you add an on-topic statement at the end of your post does not mean the post is acceptable.

Anyway. Don't tell me you guys haven't looked at women twice your age (in Hollywood, they all look 10 years younger anyway) and thought they were hot.
Love and Light

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:04 am
ZZAP says...

Ouch! You seem to have posted before me. But my intension was before yours. My post sticks; I'm done...

~Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:20 am
Areida says...

Not even Demi Moore?
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:06 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Sabradan, ZZAP, I have something for you both. It is a little difficult to teach, so I will make the instructions idiot-proof, as both of you seem to be behaving like six year olds.

1. Look inside a post and locate the row of buttons on the bottom.

2. Once you have located the row of buttons, locate the button labeled "pm"

3. Click on the button labeled "pm" this will bring you to a writing interface

4. Write a message to the person of your choice.

5. After completing the message, locate the submit button.

6. After locating the button marked "Submit", move your mouse so that it is over the button.

7. Finally, click the button labeled "Submit" to send the message to the person in question.

I hope this helps to introduce you to the Private Messaging system, which is provided free of charge here on YWS. Also, it will allow you to flame your combatant as often and as hot as you can muster, without involving the general forum population, which is frankly annoyed by this.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

594 Reviews

Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:45 am
Crysi says...

Thank you, Griffin.

I have given both of you plenty of warnings. Your posts will be deleted, and if you start this up again, the thread will be locked.

Thanks for showing respect. :roll:

Your friendly neighborhood mod,

Crysi
Love and Light

51 Reviews

Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:10 am
ZZAP says...

How was my last post directed at Sab? Other then a sentence... My thoughts were on a well developed theory on celebrities and how they affect young adults. Since we were on topic with 'celebrities', I thought it was random enough to post my opinion on the matter. We had a little side talk of cutting, so hence forth I predicted a solution to Duskglimmer. Hmph! Luckly I PM my other membership all the posts I create, so I could repost them... Oh. And I hate PMs. Everyone knows that. Oh! And Griffinkeeper. I didn't know you were so interested in a topic about 'Men Wearing Makeup' that you would get so annoyed of side-flame. I told you I kill topics... It's my nature to discuss things until they are way out of line. I don't do it on purpose, it's just all very interesting. And by the way, my last post that included Sab was a response to his remark on men aging and young women still fantasizing about them. *mumbles about friendly mods*

Back to such-a-random topic... I feel the need to put eye-liner on my face. So am I as cool as Mr. Depp? Oh please! *waves hand in a butterfly manner* Yuck. He has his own eggo-my-osterone, no offense. I was watching Blues Clues today in between the breaks in the 49ers game. *laughs* How this is related? He as in that big man, wears makeup! I mean, a lot of makeup. His eyebrows were perfectly plucked; his skin was slated by a dermaltologist; not only that, I think he had blush. Now. I know acting may call for some makeup, but no where in heaven's name does any show call for that much makeup. I think I could literally drag my finger on his cheek and pick up residue. No less then find the Blue's Key faster then any 5 year could even think of. It was me that found the key, not that MAN!! I pointed and shouted out loud above all the other children... It was me!!! *straightens coat* So where were we... The closest thing to makeup I get to is chapstick, shaving, and washing. Leggo my eggo!

~Z

594 Reviews

Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:42 am
Crysi says...

In other words, you're psychotic. You honestly watch Blues Clues? *laughs* I won't say anything...

Anyway. We girls never expected you guys to appreciate the effect guys in eyeliner has on us. So there.

*goes to look up more pics of Billie Joe*
Love and Light

51 Reviews

Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:52 am
ZZAP says...

You mean Billie Jean...

~Z

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling