z

Young Writers Society

Boys in Eyeliner

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:36 am
Galatea says...

Define success...and 'good music', and then explain how the eyeliner contributed in any manner whatsoever that was not purely aesthetic or theatrical. None of the male musicians I listen to would be caught dead in eyeliner beyond the necessary requirements for stage makeup. And have you ever seen a tenor in stage makeup? Ew.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:53 am
Sam says...

*shrugs* Just an observation...:twisted:

EDIT: one note...by successful, I mean I listen to them...and if Sam listens to a band, then they have a good chance of getting successful off my money that I spend on their stuff...:P
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:20 am
QiGuaiGongFu says...

wow, your definition of sucessfull sucks. and is wrong.

and by the way, green day sucks more balls than a two dollar whore now. Franz Ferdinand has ONE good song. count em, only one.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:37 am
Emma says...

you_really_suck wrote:omg eyeliner and guys are 2 of my most favorite things in the world. and when they are together it so...orgasmic :P

hehe same here!! xD
Plus, longish shaggy hair is also hot!

Some of greenday's songs are pretty good, and Franz Ferdinand is my mum's fav band, and she likes all their songs. You just don't take a fancy to any of the songs that those to make and alot of other people do. Because those songs rawk. :wink:

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:25 pm
Sam says...

Okay...guys...I made a stupid post on a stupid thread in the Stupid board, so please don't contradict everything I say. I was being SARCASTIC, anyway, which I know's hard to detect on the web but STILL...:P
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:51 pm
Rei says...

I think when my brother was wearing make-up, it was more of a brooding thing. Sure, he was not very happy, but angst, I think, is the wrong word.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:38 am
Galatea says...

angst

n : an acute but unspecific feeling of anxiety; usually reserved for philosophical anxiety about the world or about personal freedom

Main Entry: angst
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: worry
Synonyms: ailment, alarm, anxiety, care, concern, concernment, disquiet, distress, disturbance, fear, ferment, foreboding, fretfulness, inquietude, nervousness, restiveness, restlessness, storm, trouble, turmoil, unease, uneasiness, unrest, upset

Sounds pretty broody to me, ;)
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:28 am
uniaeca says...

I can't remember who said it, short memory but if I didn't date a guy that wore more makeup than me.... I'd still be looking for one.
Sporks!! and Waffles!! Ohhhh that waffley goodness stabbed with a spork!

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:10 pm
Rei says...

:roll: Whatever. The point is, he's different now.

:wink:
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:03 pm
yoha_ahoy says...

I have a friend who wears eyeliner. It makes him look so creepy but its awesome! Besides him I'm not a huge fan of guys in eyeliner. It's kind of weird...

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:32 pm
Empress Kat says...

I don't understand makeup much... but since I'm Empress of the world, I think I'd use guys in eyeliner as target practice for my snipers... or just toys for my ninja assissan death squad. If you want dark rings around you eyes... stop sleeping and do something useful with your life. (Sorry I'm so violent... it just sort of happens)
Plan B is always "Die Trying."

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:55 pm
Darkmoon158 says...

Oh my god! Guys in eyeliner are so awesomely hott. I really don't care what other people think. Give me a guy with eyeliner, long hair and emotions and I'm in love. *faints from over excitement*
For now I will let the blood drip from my fingers...

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:46 am
Crysi says...

Ooh... guys in eyeliner... *drools*

Can't picture my guy in eyeliner though. But he has drop-dead gorgeous eyes! lol
Love and Light

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:50 am
sabradan says...

"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:54 pm
Darkmoon158 says...

You don't have to be emo to wear eyeliner. I mean think about there are lots of artists who aren't emo yet they wear make-up.
For now I will let the blood drip from my fingers...

You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts.
— LEGO Batman