Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:43 am
Crysi says...

Hey Delo! Nice to meet you.. for.. the 4th time, is it? Lol :P
Love and Light

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:16 am
ZZAP says...

Hardy har har! 8) Cool? Nah! That word isn't fitting me right now... For some stupid reason M'n'M has pumped me up, I want to go pump iron for a bit. No, I don't listen to him very often, not even rap, but his song makes me run adrenaline.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Oh, EBM... You're getting a bit close to my taser... I'd watch out! :twisted: :twisted: Hey Delo, maybe if you'd tase EMB for a bit, I'd be happier. :wink: :wink: Tute!

-Z

Reviews: 0
Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:46 pm
Guest says...

lol it's always good fun to tease EBM ;)

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:45 pm
Crysi says...

ZZAP wrote:Hardy har har! 8) Cool? Nah! That word isn't fitting me right now... For some stupid reason M'n'M has pumped me up, I want to go pump iron for a bit. No, I don't listen to him very often, not even rap, but his song makes me run adrenaline.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Oh, EBM... You're getting a bit close to my taser... I'd watch out! :twisted: :twisted: Hey Delo, maybe if you'd tase EMB for a bit, I'd be happier. :wink: :wink: Tute!

-Z

Lol wow, that was kind of a violent post there :P

When it comes to thinking up words that describe you, you're on your own :wink:

Yes, it IS fun to torture - er, I mean, to tease EBM.. :roll:
Love and Light

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:25 am
Perra says...

I think we should make a note to never let ZAPP eat M'n'Ms or listen that song or whatever the heck made him get an adrenaline rush. 'Tis freaky...... :xmas_evil:

It is fun to tease EBM! :mrgreen: :xmas_wink:
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:12 am
Elelel says...

It IS fun to tease EBM... or is it?

JK! :lol:
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

51 Reviews

Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:45 pm
ZZAP says...

Is it just me, or is EBM avoiding this thread? Tease?! Ahhh, I like to get down to the straight torture :twisted: Oppps! Did I just reveal an evil dark little secrete that only my darkest and deepest thoughts desire? And is it me that oh so wonderful guy, really contemplating the supreme dictatorship of the world? Whos knows, I may be some old man... Planning the hijack of this forum! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

-Z

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:07 am
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

hi all! i'm Mesh, and many of you know me, i believe! ZZAP, i really doubt you are an old man, but now that i think about it.. lol jk jk

it is fun to tease EBM, isn't it? lol

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:44 am
View Likes
Elelel says...

... or is it?

JK!

Hi Mesh!!! You're here! YAY YAYYAYYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY hmmm those yay's went a little weird... anyway... YAY! you're here *grabs Mesh and dances in circles with her* YAYYAYYAYYAYAYYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAG hmmm, a G, how did that get there, I'd probably better stop doing this... BUT IT'S TOO FUN!!! AYYAYAYAYYAYYAYYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYAYAYAY!!!!!
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

51 Reviews

Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:05 pm
ZZAP says...

Good, good. *looks around* We're all here... Now for my last trick... BAMM! Ha! I hijacked this thread while everyone said hello! Psych!

-Z

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:56 pm
Zion says...

Your tricks don't work on me, follish little human.-Arvandor said cutting him slowly on the neck-release them, NOW, or heads will roll :roll: :roll: :roll: 8) :o

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:31 pm
Perra says...

Meshugenah wrote:hi all! i'm Mesh, and many of you know me, i believe! ZZAP, i really doubt you are an old man, but now that i think about it.. lol jk jk

it is fun to tease EBM, isn't it? lol

Hey Meshy!!!!!

Save us, Arvy!!!!!!!!!
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

94 Reviews

Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:17 pm
Zion says...

Imsaving im saving ok. sheesh lol :lol: :P
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:03 am
Crysi says...

MESH!!!

My dearest Meshugenah.. You have finally come to your senses and joined this board! :D

:D:D:D

Z.. *shakes head, slightly disturbed* I don't even know what to say.. :P
Love and Light

94 Reviews

Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:07 am
Zion says...

What Mesh is here too?! *slaps in his forehead almost breaking his galsses* oh shoot...fantasy writers are soooo dangerous
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell