z

Young Writers Society

Howdy

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:31 am
Nate says...

lol, at least you're honest. The vast majority of writers think themselves to be the greatest, but of course, the vast majority of writers stink. Including me :D

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:37 am
electricbluemonkey says...

I AM THE GREATEST WRITER EVER!

Sorry, I just thought to annoy you. Well, I don't think Im great, I mean, I am better than all of the kids in my class. One time we had to write a random story right, and I couldnt believe that everyones story was half a page! I mean, they just told you what happened and didnt tell you...Oh my lord Im rambling arent I...sorry.

I do think that you will become a better writer after the week ends, though.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:57 am
Drizzt says...

*Sigh*. I hope so. I don't write often, though, so I don't know if I'll post a story anytime soon. :oops:

418 Reviews

Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:02 am

Oh...okay...sad, almost...like a depressed fox!

7 Reviews

Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:05 am
Drizzt says...

You sure seem cheerful. Why is that?
People always complain about how life sucks, but they never kill themselves. Don't you wonder why? I do.

7 Reviews

Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:05 am
Drizzt says...

Just out of curiosity, of course.
People always complain about how life sucks, but they never kill themselves. Don't you wonder why? I do.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:13 am
iced.cappuchino says...

Greetings all,

I didn't see the "Young" part of the forum's name, and by the time I noticed it, I had already joined.

So yeah, y'all with have to contend with a 17 year old.

Hm, what to say about myself?

I'm rather opiniated. I like to write (mostly prose, poetry is not my cup of tea). I like to read. I am pro-capitalism. Er. Sorry wrong forum. XD

I've ventured into the realm of novel writing once or twice, with horrible results (I don't have enough stamina to last over twenty pages, har). I prefer to write short stories, with powerful emotions.

I tend to focus too much on character developement, which make for terribly drawn out descriptions (hence, NO ACTION! and boring long stories!).

That's me, in a nutshell. ^^

418 Reviews

Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:19 am

Welcome my...err...caffeined friend! I like your name, by the way. Don't worry about being 17, thats as old as my bro and I can put up with him in, its just all in a days work. And, if you havent noticed, Nate is even older (the creator of the forum), he is what, 22+ or so? So keep posting here, make some friends, laugh, cry...err...maybe not cry but you'll sure as heck laugh!

Oh and Drizzt, don't worry I am always happy. Yep, thats me! HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY! Oh, look, a munchkin! Ahh, it bit my finger!

425 Reviews

Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:07 am
Nate says...

You terrify me. People who are happy all the time need something done to them. Something violent, preferably, and fairly perminent. Only time will tell if you need something like that. :wink:

7 Reviews

Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:08 am
Drizzt says...

Whoops. That was me above. Forgot to log in... heh

And Iced, i'm 17 too.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:11 am
iced.cappuchino says...

Anonymous wrote:You terrify me. People who are happy all the time need something done to them. Something violent, preferably, and fairly perminent.

Oh, I'm sure Life takes care of that for us all. :)

^^ Glad to see I'm not the oldest member. Hehe. ^^

425 Reviews

Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:39 am
Nate says...

heh... I'm the oldest member at 21 :D

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:06 am
ZZAP says...

Anonymous wrote:You terrify me. People who are happy all the time need something done to them. Something violent, preferably, and fairly perminent. Only time will tell if you need something like that. :wink:

LOL!! That was great! Sorry... *mummbles something about happy people* Good to see you all here, glad that Drizzt dropped in. I will count on EMBs words on improving your writing Drizzt. Don't worry, friends don't leave eachother behind. Oh, and we'll work on your writing skills too Ice. That's a rare skill indeed, character development... I'm interested in what you have to post on our boards. Fluuu!

-Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:21 pm
aisu_ookami says...

Hey everyone.......
Well I'm new here so I figured I'd better introduce myself :D
Wow I feel old ( I'm 18 )! I'm a writer, obviously, and an artist. I wrote for a long time on fictionpress.net and fanfiction.net but I'm getting fed up with the lack of reviews - I've been on fictionpress for several months and have ONE review. Then I stumbled across this site and had to join :lol: Let's see.....I love the NFL, anime, wolves, and foreign languages. I'm fluent in French and am currently learning Spanish, Japanese, Farsi, and Egyptain Arabic (yes I'm an overachiever in case you couldn't tell) I'm also a perfectionist, though lazy....bad combination.
"Perfect happiness is only possible by the existance of perfect misery, perfect sorrow" ~Darcia

"Hey! I want to stand in front, creep!" ~InuYasha

Life is just a dream......

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:55 pm
Tessitore says...

Hi. I'm... tessitore. We'll just say. I'm a poet, and I'm a fiction and nonfiction writer... and I'm very opinionated...

Though it may be a while before I will be of opinion around here.

So I've dropped in... yo.
I'm not even angry... I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me... And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took