Howdy

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:20 pm
Firestarter says...

*looks in*

What happened to this thread?

When did it turn into a competition for Z?

Strange.

*walks out*
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:45 pm
ZZAP says...

Out of character: :roll: I think you're just jealous... I have a lot to say about this... *cough* me. I will continue when I've regained my conciousness... But as of now, I'm still hopelessly enapt to take care of myself. Perra might want to respond to Crysi's... yea... anyways. Catch you all later!

-Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:57 pm
Tara says...

Ooh, this should be fun. (In my opinion, you and Crysi are good together, Z)
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:44 pm
Perra says...

*looks at what Crysi is doing and pushes her away at the sight of the kiss* Ok, I think he's got one too many damp clothes on his head*removes Crysi's*, but two pillows might be good. Hmm....I have an idea to wake him up....*gets up, reluctantly leaving ZZAP alone to go to the kitchen**fixes special drink as quick as she can*Sugar.........Milk. No, not that kind......*comes into room stirring a cup of some liquid**sets it down on the floor before carefully and lovingly romoving the pillows from under ZZAP's head to replace them with her lap, sitting on her feet like Japanese women and some men do**she slowly lifts his head up a very little bit with one hand while the other waves the cup under his nose**says softly* Wake up, Z-dearest. I have a special drink for you!
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:05 pm
Meshugenah says...

this is so... *gag*

HI TARA! :D
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:38 am
Crysi says...

*rolls eyes at Perra's gestures* You know you're only gonna choke him if you make him drink that, right?

*looks at Z and sees his arm twitch slightly*

He's not unconscious.. He just wants the attention. Hmm, maybe I WILL hibernate alone this year.. :P

Take him, Perra. If he really wants me, he'll come back :wink:

*looks back at her other post and gags with Mesh*

That's why you never let me post at night.. :roll:
Love and Light

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:02 am
niteowl says...

Ooh this is good...*gets popcorn and starts chomping on it.*

*leans closely into computer screen*

Z has enough ladies crowding around him. I shall leave him alone and enjoy seamlessly observing in the background as I have been.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:06 am
Firestarter says...

Hey Niteowl, pass some popcorn!

This is fun to watch, I admit.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

594 Reviews

Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:15 am
Crysi says...

Yeah, well I'm pretty much dropping out of it lol. Too busy to put much effort into my posts, and why bother? *shrugs*

Of course, that doesn't mean I won't try to completely sabotage their trip to Spain or wherever they're going now.. :twisted:
Love and Light

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:49 am
ZZAP says...

Dear Participants of the Young Writers Society,

I am responsible for both my current actions and the actions I’ve done in the past. By endeavoring myself with the role of a moderator, I must too abide by the rules and regulations set down by the administration. As of my latest responses upon this thread, I’ve deliberately went against these regulations, and instead of helping this thread move along in the correct fashion, I’ve done things here that I'm greatly ashamed of. Furthermore, this is a place where the new members will be checking in, and not the holding place of my hideous and most offensive actions. I will be advancing upon the two individuals that took part in my rant, notifying them of my apologies. Using sheer and unkept language, I openly forced the individuals in participating in the greediest actions of an idea of total unacceptable motions to place oneself (me) in control. I ZZAP, a moderator on the Young Writers Society, intentionally hijacked this thread in uses that reside in my power to make them, in so being, went off topic meant to welcome new users. Any continuations of the recent blasphemous conversation upon this thread will end up deleted on the spot, personally done so by me. Any other attempts to misuse the privileges by any other members should be forewarned of continuing the route bested by them. Also be ready for deletion of the attempts, and warned through the usage of PMs. Again, I am both sorry for my actions and fully responsible. If you have any questions or comments please PM me or the rest of the administration, and we will do our best to answer them. Thank you.

-ZZAP

Note: This thread should now return to accepting and welcoming new members
Last edited by ZZAP on Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

594 Reviews

Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:50 am
Crysi says...

:shock:

Wow.

*gulps* Um.. Welcome, all new members..

EDIT: I'm really sorry as well. I should have known better than to participate in this while being fully aware that this thread was NOT made for this discussion. Here I was spreading the very thing I've fought against on other sites.. I truly apologize. It will not happen again..
Last edited by Crysi on Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love and Light

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:20 pm
Elocina says...

Indeed.
Accept my wholehearted and warmest welcomes for those of you brave enough to join this site.
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

145 Reviews

Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:52 am
Tara says...

That was over fast... :shock:

Hey New Guys! (Like me...)
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:48 am
Perra says...

*sits up proper like a good lady* Yes! Sorry all! Didn't mean for it to happen and I should have known not to participate! :oops:

So, :mrgreen: welcome all new members who haven't been scared away from here!
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

145 Reviews

Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:40 am
Tara says...

...where are all the new members?...

What's stopping you?
— David Mamet