z

Young Writers Society

Howdy

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:22 pm
Meshugenah says...

"Chill and Laid Back": That's cool... I'm sure it might work out. Sorry Mesh, it just never clicked with us. So are you buying dinner Crysi, or am I?

oh, where to stat? lol, chill and laid back, not your style, Z. I'm all broken up about it, and crysi is buying dinner! lol :P

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:21 am
Crysi says...

ZZAP wrote:8) Hmmmmmmmmm... How should I go about this? "Hard-to-Get" "Chill and Laid Back" "The Aggressive Bear!" LOL :shock:

"Hard to Get": Nah, Crysi wouldn't be right for me... *hint* *hint* *nudge* *nudge* *Crysi falls for it and dearly expresses her deepest feelings about me*

"Chill and Laid Back": That's cool... I'm sure it might work out. Sorry Mesh, it just never clicked with us. So are you buying dinner Crysi, or am I?

"The Aggressive Bear!": LOL :lol: ... I don't know how to play this role... lol I'm laughing too hard... Okay... I think I got it; *growls in a animalistic way* Let's go hibernate Crysi! *growls again* :twisted: :twisted:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Z

LOL!!!!!!

What a birthday present.. :roll:

C, you were right about my expressions lol!

Hmm.. Just for fun, let's see EXACTLY how I would act with "Hard-to-Get" "Chill and Laid Back" and "The Aggressive Bear!" Z..

"Hard to Get": *smirks and moves on*

"Chill and Laid Back": Well, seeing as how I'm just about broke, you're buying, dear. :wink:

"The Aggressive Bear!": *backs away slowly, laughing* I hibernate alone..

*yawns* Ok, as much fun as it was staying up until the exact moment of my birthday, I'm dead tired right now, and I'd rather not fall asleep at the movies with Mesh.. Night all :wink:

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:56 am
dyingmoon says...

i am really loving this site! the things you find... :P
Sometimes in order to find the light one must risk the darkness

594 Reviews

Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:06 pm
Crysi says...

Lol! Yes, don't you just love our little conversations here? :P

*mutters amusingly* What a way to welcome new members..

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:30 pm
ZZAP says...

I wouldn't say little, as I am a really big bear! Ummmm... okay

Well, hope the new year will make a grand entrance for me. As I'm really needing it right now. I know all of you are like, "Wow! Where did he come from!" One thing for you guys, I'm just that specialized. Just bedazzle me if I concern you for any reason. I suspect being kicked of moderator privelages as I haven't been on that often.

"Don't blame me! It was that damn turkey!"
"Holidays rock! The time spent for them sucks!"
"The year before me has unfortold resolutions; make them happen!"

Crysi! Yes! You are on! You've been away like me! Oh my! The things we have in common. We should really get together sometime, and exchange our... ummmmm... Yea! :? :shock: :wink: But we really need to do that... okay, nevermind Love you anyways!

Whoops! gotta run! Things to do. :wink: Later gators!

-Z

594 Reviews

Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:29 am
Crysi says...

:roll:

Well SOMEONE missed me.. :wink:

Yes, yes, even I missed your sarcastic remarks. :P Welcome back, love. Hope you can visit more often.

*mutters to self* What am I saying? I really do need more sleep.. Otherwise I start speaking my mind freely instead of keeping it to PMs.. nevermind, forget I said anything..

:wink:

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:53 am
Sam says...

Hi! Im in middle school...sam of course! I live way out in Nebraska lol

594 Reviews

Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:30 am
Crysi says...

Ah, so YOU'RE Sam! I saw someone had joined with the name Sam, and I growled 'cuz that's my name lol. But you can have it, 'cuz you have an awesome avatar. :wink:

Welcome lol!
Last edited by Crysi on Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:38 pm
Sam says...

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:02 pm
ZZAP says...

Crysi wrote:nevermind, forget I said anything.. :wink:

Hmmmmm... What do you have in mind for me? Or in other words. What are your darkest deepest feelings that could "only" be communicated through PMs? Funny thing though. I keep having dreams about a girl with red hair by the name of Sam. :wink: :wink: Must be destiny! :D

Fufufaloo!

-Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:27 pm
Elocina says...

Ok, you two lovebirds, enough is enough. :roll:
Hiya Sam. I live in the sagebrush and potato fields, so I know how it is to have people wonder where you are.
I love this sticky. So much fun.
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

594 Reviews

Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:34 pm
Crysi says...

ZZAP wrote:
Crysi wrote:nevermind, forget I said anything.. :wink:

Hmmmmm... What do you have in mind for me? Or in other words. What are your darkest deepest feelings that could "only" be communicated through PMs? Funny thing though. I keep having dreams about a girl with red hair by the name of Sam. :wink: :wink: Must be destiny! :D

Fufufaloo!

-Z

:roll:

Well, you'd better watch out, 'cuz I had a dream about Arvy the other night.. :wink:

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:04 am
Perra says...

Hey, Sam. And welcome here!

Watch out, Crysi! I heard that dreaming about someone(or thing) is a sign of obsession! So, you might want to be worried about ZAPP's little dreams....And as for your dream of Arvy....I'd be very worried about that.....And, like to tell us any secrets about your and Arvy? Any secret PM rendezvous? Hmmm? :xmas_wink: :shock: O_o?
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

594 Reviews

Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:11 am
Crysi says...

Lol! Well, I already knew Z was obsessed with me. I mean, look at his posts! I'm mentioned in almost every one of them.. :roll:

As for Arvy.. No, I don't believe we had any secret rendezvous, but there was that one time when I woke up in the same room with him.. :P :wink:

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:30 am
Meshugenah says...

ROTFL! you scare me, you know that, right?
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni