z

Young Writers Society

SO RANDOMISH

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:51 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

i dont know about that... i just think they're dumb. Walmart and Disney are evil.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:56 pm
Muse says...

ooh, i watch Laguna Beach!! S'ace. It's not a soap opera. Much better.

Disney is annoying. Especially when they make sequels to classics like Beauty and the Beast. I mean, just leave it alone!!
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:43 pm
Mattie says...

Muse wrote:ooh, i watch Laguna Beach!! S'ace. It's not a soap opera. Much better.

Disney is annoying. Especially when they make sequels to classics like Beauty and the Beast. I mean, just leave it alone!!

That's awesome. I know a lot of people who do. It's just so down to Earth. All they need is a gay guy/girl and they'd be all set! LOL Not trying to offend anyone though. So who do YOU think Stephen should end up with? Right now since it's the beginning of Season 2, it doesn't seem like he'll be ending up with anyone. :) If you watched the beginning yet.

67 Reviews

Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:56 am
QiGuaiGongFu says...

heh, sounds like a soap to me.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Welcome to GEarth.

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:14 am
Galatea says...

Laguna Beach was almost filmed at my highschool instead, heh.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:36 pm
Rei says...

Lots of stuff is filmed where I live. It's funny seeing stuff that I know was filmed here, and they try to make it look like New York or Chicago (which was film in Toronto) and then I see an extra I know, or they use Central Tech, which is one of the biggest high schools in the country, which was the only reason for me to see Resident Evil. My friends and I rejoiced at seeing City Hall go boom.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

67 Reviews

Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:38 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

thats cuz toronto looks like chicago without all the crackhead hippie bums. or the garbage. They filmed something a long time ago (almost 20 years... .damn has it been that long?) and it was supposed to take place in chicago, but filming in toronto is cheaper. so they got filming rights and started setting up this alleyway to look more like chicago, which involved garbage strewn across the alley. Well, they set it up and went home for the night, and the next morning someone had stolen all of their garbage! and thrown it away!
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Welcome to GEarth.

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:05 pm
Rei says...

I've heard that story. It's a pretty popular joke, but I don't think it really happened, unless you can tell me the title of the movie.

But really, for us, when we started to have a garbage problem, it was actually a regular feature of CityPulse, one of the local news programs. They had people send in photoes of troubled spots, and the mayor organized community clean-ups all over the city.

It's funny. Sometimes I think we're becoming too American, but then I think of things like this, and I remember how different we really are. And don't think of this as an insult to America. It just means that I love my country and want us to maintain our separate identity.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

67 Reviews

Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:40 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

oo0h, i know it happened. It was filmed back in 84, or something like that. It wasn't very good... rarg, i dont know if i ever knew the title, to be honest. It was one of the many babysitting movies to come ut of the mid 80's. I cant tell you much more than that. I do remember that at one point they are all in a station wagon that she's not supposed to be driving, and they blow a tire.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Welcome to GEarth.

Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100