z

Young Writers Society

I miss my girlfriend

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:06 pm
Incandescence says...

I miss Steve Zani...
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:33 am
QiGuaiGongFu says...

I miss never having heard the phrase "just tell him that shelley started losing weight when she started having sex." from my mother. (shelley being my sister)
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:57 am
Elelel says...

Wow, middle school sucked for me. I still flip the place off every time i drive by it. it was horrible. The worst part of it was the teachers never did anything to help. I remember getting into a fight in a classroom, well, not a fight fight, some kid that probably weighed 300 lbs (not joking, this kid was huge) had the balls to call me fat. so i pushed him and he fell against a rack of computers, fell to his ass, got back up and never looked at me again. HA! but the teacher just stood there and watched us, what the hell?!

*evil grin* Exactly! Well, ok, not the that extreme, but it was good that you could get away with pretty much anything. Nothing was serious.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory