z

Young Writers Society

I miss my girlfriend

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:42 am
QiGuaiGongFu says...

I miss my girlfriend. Thought i'd let you know. Long distance relationships are hard. We met at school, fell madly in love, and now were five hundred and fourty one and five tenths miles away exactly. (give or take a few hundredths of a mile) The closest thing I have to her is a few pictures and a blanket.

I mean, who WOULDN'T miss her?

by the by, thats also a picture of the blanket I have.

I also miss Razzles. Is it gum, is it candy? who knows?!

So, what do you miss? Pick a thing, and explain to us why. and then say you miss razzles, because you know you do.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:43 am
Crysi says...

I miss having an innocent mind, free of worries. I miss being able to make-believe without caring what others thought. I miss being young enough to not understand the "grown-up jokes" and all the problems in the world.

But most of all, right now I really miss Adam and that one beautiful Saturday night when we cuddled under the stars and I knew that I was loved...

*tear*
Love and Light

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:54 am
Nai says...

Lucky for that explination or I would have thought she was missing with just the title and the picture alone.

lol Anyway.

Right now my life has been the best it ever has, so I don't miss one thing.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:57 am
sabradan says...

I miss my freinds from Israel, especially since I can't visit them now, cuz I'll get drafted, and my mom doesn't want that. And I really wish I could go over there soon and visit, cuz my freind Oshri is going into the paratroopers in like, 8 days.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

43 Reviews

Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:27 am
Nai says...

Wait, I know what I miss!

My ability to write without inspiration, motivation, or a set story I was going to write.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:45 am
Elizabeth says...

my bf lives 1.8 miles away but he's too pariniod to come over... last time i did see him was a ouple of days... ago.. but that might be he nly time since school starts.

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:18 am
Matt Bellamy says...

I miss Chris. I saw him yesterday, but now I might not see him again until September. We're...close friends. Lots of affection. Everyone thinks we're going out but we're not. We were...I miss being his girlfriend.

But what on earth are Razzles?
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:17 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

Its a candy that turns into gum - but not like other candies that turn into gum, its like real candy until youve chewed it for a while, and then its gum.

Ani... im a him.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:19 pm
Muse says...

I saw my new kitten today! He's 3 days old, and the size of a hamster! He's white with grey spots all over, and a stripey tail. I luff him. His name is Laurence. I miss holding him.

I also miss those sweets "Nerds" and "Dweebs"...
And those rainbow sherbet straws..
I miss being young.
I miss my good health, 'cause i've got a horrible summer cold that wont shake off.
I miss Iain...even though we're not going out anymore..he's gone to America for a year before going to Uni. *sobs*
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:42 pm
Duskglimmer says...

I miss my boyfriend. He's on vacation. And he won't be back for 2 weeks.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:45 am
Firestarter says...

I miss the feeling of being loved.

(and yes, I realise my parents love me, and hopefully so do my friends, but I miss the feeling of a knowing a girl likes me so)
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:09 am
DarkerSarah says...

Awe, poor Qi. She is beautiful, and I personally always love to read whatever she has to say on the forums.

Eh, well, I don't miss anybody, and I doubt anyone misses me, so, even though you are so many miles apart, remember that she loves you and you love her and you are both so lucky that you have that.
"And I am a writer
writer of fiction
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones...
Let me go if you don't love me" ~The Decembrists "Engine Driver"

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:27 am
dreaming_mouse says...

I miss the group of friends I had last year, now I'm in a different college from them I hardly ever see them. Plus the whole group has practically split up and they all hate each other. It sucks ¬¬

43 Reviews

Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:31 am
Nai says...

QiGuaiGongFu wrote:Its a candy that turns into gum - but not like other candies that turn into gum, its like real candy until youve chewed it for a while, and then its gum.

Ani... im a him.

No, I meant that I would have thought Gal was missing.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:54 am
Crysi says...

I miss... er... someone right now... *blushes*
Love and Light

mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality