z

Young Writers Society

Ever been stalked?

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:51 pm
Supermal says...

As a matter of fact, my friends and I were all stalked. Someone kept on anonymously sending us e-mails, revealing personal facts about ourselves and threatening to take over our e-mails- which they did. I imagine it was actually one of our mutual friends because my friends are always telling each other their passwords, for god knows what reasons.
~Michelle~
Who needs friends when you've just bought a brand new pen?

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:55 pm
Muse says...

I stalked someone today around the supermarket. This sexy man, who must have been around 30, but he was cool. Looked like a sexy pirate. We had to pretend we were looking at dog food. mm.
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:15 pm
Trinity says...

i have been stocked by a group of seven boys and they were all friends it was weired and the only reason they all stocked me is because i woldn't go out with one of their friends.

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:13 am
Kay Kay says...

Yeah i told the cop at school and he took care of it
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:28 am
Areida says...

That's pretty darn creepy. I had a friend that was stalked...I was scared.

Oh, and btw KK (can I call you that? It sounds the same anyway, LOL.), I love that song. :)
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

221 Reviews

Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:08 pm
Kay Kay says...

Yeah you can call me that...Plus One is awesome. That is like one of my favorite songs!
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

221 Reviews

Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:50 am
Elelel says...

Me and Happy Lizard were stalked ... by a dog. Does that count?

See, we were walking home from the deli, and this huge black dog (It was the size of ... SOMETHING BIG!!! My imagination just died on me.) started following us, and when we stopped, it stopped. Freaky. Eventually it just lay down by the side of the road and went to sleep in the sun ... we must be really boring.

Does that count?
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:40 pm
Crysi says...

Doi. I'm such a Harry Potter freak.. I just wondered if it might be Sirius Black. *laughs*
Love and Light

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:18 pm
Chevy says...

I think I am one of the very few people in the world who pay absolutely no attention to Harry Potter.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:02 pm
Nai says...

lol Me too, but I am starting to think I might reading them again, since it looks like the books are still doing pretty good.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:02 pm
Chevy says...

I guess the reason why I don't read Harry Potter is because I'm not the adventure/fantasy type. I prefer realistc fiction and historical fiction. A lot of the books I read are about musicians and newsreporters and stuff. I know that sounds lame but it's so interesting. Harry Potter just doesn't seem to fit in that category.

Yes, I know. I am so limited.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

Reviews: 1
Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:55 pm
StormLord says...

So what? I don't read Harry Potter too
Building a better boneyard

493 Reviews

Reviews: 493
Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:28 pm
Misty says...

AHGH.

yeah...Let me fill you in on the "Jacob" situation. At first I thought he was really cool and I liked him. But then his phone calls started getting more...shall we say, desperate. First he started being like, "The sound of your voice is like music to my ears," etc. And that was ok, I guess. And then he was like, "Lately, when I get off the phone with you, everything is just..perfect. And even if a maniac killer with an axe where to come behind me and split my skull open, I think of you, and I am content." And I was like..."OKAAAAAAAAAAy...." Then, he calls me up panting like he's been running or something, and he's like, "Misty, don't speak, just listen. Life is just way too short and I know that we barely know each other but I have to hear this: If I kissed you, would it mean anything to you?" I was like..."dude...i dunno...if i WOULD kiss you." Because I SO wouldn't kiss him. And now he wants to take me out for coffee and all that crap. So I got his email. here it is:

"Every word you say or wright is a direct compromise on my moral standards, and mental stability. I [a narcissist] brag myself a scientist though am completely unable to decipher you, or your brothers extreme detesting for me as a human being. excuse me a moment. I'm losing it. I can't see the next step. Have coffee with me let me explain myself. But not over the telephone, and not over the computer. See you in a week. Many apologies, and apprehensions.

HOLY FREAKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:57 am
Ieatworms says...

Being stalked is really no fun. This guy was a compulsive lair. At first, most of his lies made perfect sense. Like, "My dad was in the military so we moved a lot when I was growing up. That's why I don't have many Friends." When I stopped calling him his lies became more and more out there as he became desperate to keep me in his life... "I have cancer and you're the only one I can tell because I don't want to upset anybody. I just need you". He even started lying to himself: "I should have taken you while I had the chance".

Freaky.

If any of you are being stalked by someone you know, address it with them calmly. But if it escalates, get help from school staff or even the police if you have to.

However, if rumors spread or someone has a crush on you, don't worry too much. Sometimes people just don't know how to approach each other.

Hope that helps.

Poetry lies its way to the truth.
— John Ciardi