z

Young Writers Society

Weird things you did when you were a kid

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sat May 14, 2005 3:11 am
Zion says...

Yeah me too. Even now I love when rain drops on me.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Sat May 14, 2005 3:13 am
Elizabeth says...

Rain is cool. I used ot like walking down this hill with sand and then taking off my shoes and jumping in the wet sand. it sounded like whump splash and if anybody inturupted me i threw a fit. I came home looking like i have been doused with a fire hose

... if anybody notices I'm here... please make mention...

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Sat May 14, 2005 2:05 pm
Mattie says...

I woud climb on things...my dresser, my shelfs, anything. I even tried to climb up onto the roof with a ladder because I threw my favorite stuffed animal up onto it. My dad stopped me though and I never did find where Mr. Pink went...

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Sat May 14, 2005 9:25 pm
Chanson says...

i had a really big thing for nudity. and eating snails. it was one of those competition things in the playground. there was a bush called the "snail tree" and we'd all (ok, all three of us) gather around and see who could eat the most.

oh and also i used to run away a lot. i'd pack a tiny bag full of essentials (like a my little pony and some cheap Barbie lipgloss) and then run outside into the bush in the front garden and sit there until i was hungry.

oh and i had this big complex about proving to guys i could do anything they do BETTER. so like one time my friend peter said he was "badder" then me because he had run into the neighbour's garden without asking. so i decided to do a garden hop and went down the whole street, hiding in gardens. or peter said "bet you couldn't break the window of mrs.whoever's shed" and i was like "heck yes i can!". and by God, did i break that window.

just dumb kid things like that. or you know, "my goldfish can fly" "yeah? prove it". but the goldfish couldn't fly. he just kinda.....died.

the nudity thing was more of a problem. i just could NOT stop mooning people. everyone, anyone. oh, the memories...
"And Matt Muir. Matt Muir, he's the sweetest guy. Have you ever looked into his eyes? It's like the first time I heard the Beatles" Superbad

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Sat May 14, 2005 9:26 pm
Chanson says...

TBR - yo! i see ya.
"And Matt Muir. Matt Muir, he's the sweetest guy. Have you ever looked into his eyes? It's like the first time I heard the Beatles" Superbad

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sat May 14, 2005 10:19 pm
marching_gurl89 says...

I ate leaves when I was younger. I also got really mad at my little brother so i hit him in the head with a golf club
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sun May 15, 2005 6:31 am
Elelel says...

I hunted flys on the window sill ... don't ask.

And there was the time of my first blood nose. I was in the sick room at school, waiting for this blood nose to stop, and suddenly this HUGE blood clot came out. I looked at it and thought it was some sort of internal organ. Then I chucked it in the bin, becasue I figured that if anyone else saw it, they'd tell me my heart had come out my nose or something and I'd die, but if no one saw it I'd be OK. Funny logic. But I never told anyone and I lived! So it worked. :lol:
I also had a complex about being as tough as boys until I was ten or something, but I didn't smash windows to prove it. I just ignored injuries, pretending they were nothing and had absolutely no qualms about fighting people. And I NEVER told on anybody, it was this unwritten law and I have never broken it.

I see you too TBR!!!
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

38 Reviews

Sun May 15, 2005 3:10 pm
marching_gurl89 says...

Niteowl in second grade ate elmers glue and refused to sit at her desk so she sat and did her work on a milk carton box thingie.
I rock my socks

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Sun May 15, 2005 3:33 pm
Ego says...

rain is cool bananas.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun May 15, 2005 5:29 pm
niteowl says...

Thanks a lot, marching_gurl89. :roll:

One time I was swinging in my backyard and was really high and I fell off backwards! Luckily my head missed the bricks by one or two feet, so I only suffered a mild concussion.

When me and my friends were little, we used to slather mud all over ourselves and call it sunscreen.

And marching_gurl89 bit a kid at recess in 5th grade. A short while later she punched the DJ at Skating Station because he wouldn't play the song she wanted.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sun May 15, 2005 6:20 pm
Muse says...

i was scared of flowers.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun May 15, 2005 7:13 pm
little x soldier says...

wow muse..!.! I ate them.. especially the yollow ones and then start to sneeze and chough, get red eyes, kind of get tears and laugh... Allergies :roll: :oops
~xS;o:L;d:I;e:Rx~

38 Reviews

Sun May 15, 2005 7:38 pm
marching_gurl89 says...

niteowl wrote:Thanks a lot, marching_gurl89. :roll:
And marching_gurl89 bit a kid at recess in 5th grade. A short while later she punched the DJ at Skating Station because he wouldn't play the song she wanted.

Thanks to. The kid and the dj both deserved it. I also punched kids alot, but only the ones that deserved it. Now I don't go around punching people.
I rock my socks

563 Reviews

Reviews: 563
Sun May 15, 2005 9:13 pm
Writersdomain says...

I ate ants from the corner in the kitchen when I was little... until one bit me, then I stopped
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Mon May 16, 2005 12:30 am
Chevy says...

I ate Play-Doh. It was pretty delicious, as I remember.

At the end of Sesame Street my sister and I would run upstairs and put on clothes and dance in front of the TV. I wanted to be a Sesame Street kid oh so bad.

I poured Sprite on my grits.

When our food was too hot, we'd run around the house fanning our mouths for about ten minutes going "HOTTTTTT!!! HOTTTTTTT!!!"

Once me and my sister caked my mom's hair in Vaseline because we thought it would make her look "pretty."

And I liked to put my Silly Putty places...for instance in the backseat of my mom's brand-new Infiniti Q45. I STILL haven't heard the end of that one.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes