z

Young Writers Society

YWS Was Down For Half The Day...

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:45 pm
Layleun says...

=P I'm proud of my little monkeys ^.^ I personally think Nate should change his avatar to the Monkey with the gun XD

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:48 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Leja wrote:
Areida wrote:
Snoink wrote:Your face.

Your mom's face?

*gasp* :wink:

As to massive numbers of posts: I heard a rumor about flying monkeys... I think Sumi might know more? :P

Well, if regular monkeys type away endlessly on computers (a la their ancestors with typewriters), just think of what a legion of FLYING monkeys could do.... hypothetically speaking, of course. :P

Nate should change his avatar to the monkey with the gun when he sends out a mass PM. XD
ohmeohmy

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:07 pm
Areida says...

*spazzes out*

OMG YES, if we could have the stages on a "this page is not working" page... that would make my entire life. I'm for cereal.

XD
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

438 Reviews

Reviews: 438
Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:58 pm
JFW1415 says...

YES! That would be awesome. I'd look at them for ages. (But I think Nate would scare the new members with the gun one. :wink: )

While on the backup site, I was so bored I now have the highest number of posts there. :roll:

And when we got this back, people were so overjoyed they had to do EVERYTHING HUMANLY/ROBOTICALLY POSSIBLE.

It's a disease. :wink:

~JFW1415

'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights