z

Young Writers Society

A random YWS memory exercise

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed May 11, 2005 12:26 pm
uniaeca says...

This is something random I've been working on during study time. It originally started out as something to cover my folders but now it turned into a memory exercise.

Okay what I did was I wrote down as many YWS member names as I could think of and then after I did that I wrote what I knew about them. (Sorry if I got names or information wrong) This is what I got:

Writersdomain: faded blue eyes like mine

iced.cappuchino: has the coolest avator with long black hair.

Galatea: Shakespeare, theatre, cool, wiccan, one of my friends has your msn, Beltane, junior admin.

Tara: Wiccan, Beltane

Meshugenah: Kitty! Best friends with Crysi

Matt Bellamy: Tricks everyone into thinking she's a guy.

Chevy: Likes cars and guitars, reminds me of the girl called Chevy here at boarding.

Incandescence: Sarcastic, hot (That's Bootsy's opinion, btw.) Graduated. Writes so much info in debate that I can't read it all.

Faith: Kitty, blond hair, mom uses her for princess photo's for books.

Firestarter: Blog is called Boy's don't cry (btw: They do I've seen them :P )

EBM: Sharpie of truth

Nate: Admin, finished school and is going away. Has posted his pic in Picture thread.

Emma: has artwork on Art board, first to talk in my shoutbox. Faerie type of avator.

Bobo: Mormon, cool art.

Nickelpickle: Though my first poem's title reminded her of suicide, cutting.

Crysi: Dragons, mesh's bestie, have drawing that reminds me of her.

Sam: Green Day, was online with her once for about five min.

Shadow Knight: Downloaded 'I Choose' by Offspring, born on Jan 4, 1992. Only person who knows my real name here at YWS apart from Boots. (Advice: Never leave your bf or gf online with Shadow, you come back next morning and he knows everything.)

Boots_snob: Best mate, Wei_lun

And that's all I got, I had other names but I couldn't remember spelling.
(That was Qi, and Soyala... and I remembered Fontroy at the very last moment but didn't have anything on him.)

So now, without cheating, go and see what you get.

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Wed May 11, 2005 1:55 pm
Chevy says...

You forgot Areida07!

Areida07: She's always so happy. I don't think she ever gets mad, lol.

And you said Matt Bellamy tricks people into thinking she's a guy. Some people thought I was when I first joined, but then again, a lot of them knew me from TYWC so they eventually figured it out once they saw the same poems and stuff. However, on the guitar forums I go to and stuff, everyone automatically thinks I'm a guy...also when I first IM people AND when they look at my xanga. Kind of depressing...oh well.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

665 Reviews

Wed May 11, 2005 2:03 pm
Chevy says...

And are we allowed to do the same people twice?

Brad: heh...he's not really Incadescence to me. Anyway, I know him from TYWC and he's probably 1 of my best friends online. For a long time he was the ONLY person I could talk to.

Firestarter: His eyes and his hair go so well together. And we came in second place in the poem we wrote together! whoo hoo!

Faith: AKA Whitney. We don't talk as much as we used to but when we did, she was always making me laugh.

Reicheru: Think I spelled that right. AKA Helen...she lives in Canada. Sometimes I see here kind of like a big sister. She's awesome.

Galatea: When I first met her, I thought she was going to be mean and bossy. Until I really got to know her. She's actually a really sweet person.

Hawk: I'm continuously envying her haircut...
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed May 11, 2005 9:16 pm
niteowl says...

This shouldn't be too hard. I know too much about you guys, and I remember way too much.

Firestarter: Hot, likes indie music, hates the French, Junior Admin, from Manchester, huge Liverpool fan, full name is Jack Percival Dent (haha, Percival), Memeber of the Month in December

Nate: Admin, has had a variety of chimp avatars, went to Australia, finished with college now, 21, and once posted a picture where he was wearing a bikini top

Galatea: Wiccan, theater major, Qi's girlfriend, posts a lot in the Debate forums, Junior Admin, really pretty, first name Kim, knows Chinese, also knows A.O. Avalon and Morran, who never come on the site anymore

Chevy: Lives in Georgia, plays guitar, Member of the Month for February, looks like Kyla Pratt (she disagrees with me on this), formerly known as CarsandGuitars77, is homeschooled, turned 15 in February, preacher's daughter, Souther Baptist, first name Morgan

Shadow Knight: Aussie, has a first name and I know it but he's really paranoid about stuff like that so I'll be nice and not post it, tried to send me some music on MSN but my stupid virus program wouldn't let it, has really curly hair, 13, seems to attract 13-year-old Scottish girls, likes Star Wars, his davvie had a frowny face

nickelpickle, Floridian, Member of the Month for March, is 14, doesn't have a boyfriend, joined in December, also named Nicole, head of the Travel Group, recently took over La Plume Noire since iced. cappucino hasn't been on since Jan.

QiGuaiGongFu: Galatea's boyfriend, posts a lot on the debate forum, mod, VIP, invited me to gmail, 20, looks like someone I know, can't remember what his name means, religion major

Eloere: Australian, Firebird Handler, 15, really shy, wears glasses, is a blonde/not like me, disappeared for a long time, has a time limit online, Happy Lizard is her little sister

Crysi: Obsessed with dragons, Californian, 16, redhead, once posted a pic of her eye, Mesh's friend, Happy Lizard and Terrwyn are her minions, mod, used to fight with Perra over Z (say, where did she go?), has a Hindu temple in her backyard (I wasn't kidding when I said I remember everything), real name Sam

Mesh: 15, friend of Crysi, has a kitty avatar (or if she doesn't anymore I don't rmember, I stopped paying attention to those long ago), is a mod, has really awesome curly hair

I think that's enough from me...but I know a lot more.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed May 11, 2005 11:22 pm
Nai says...

Going to make this list as long as I can so i'm not going to say much next to each name:
(if i was to say what i really know about everyone this would take a long, long time..)

areida07: young, beautiful, Frank Sinatra (need I say more?)

Arvandor: Macedonian (can't forget that), brother in arms, knows some girls better than themselves lol

Tara: YWS crush, nickname-giver, 3 jobs!!, beautiful

Crysi: dragons, red hair, amazing author, beautiful

Firestarter: British (no shit..), military tactics, soccer (w00t)

Incandescence: IQ OF 186.. smarter than I can ever hope to be, professor of literature, hidden CA-RAZY side

Hunter: vampires, incredible drawing, compassion

Galatea: Shakespeare, love, acting, beautiful

Nate: leader, busy, done with school ::whimpers in jealousy::

Chevy: guitars, countryside, poetry, beautiful

Emma: beautiful, goes to a school that looks like a juvi facility, cookie

niteowl: gift-giver, beautiful, freak spongebob avatar, OVER 2000 POSTS!!!

EBM: TYWC, monkey, hilarious, fadango!

Meshugenah: MESH!!!, kitty (avatar), beautiful, curly hair!

Meshalidar: sci-fi , final fantasy tactics, never have seen what he looks like

Bobo: homestarrunner, hilarious, mormon

(have to go now, i might continue this later)
Last edited by Nai on Thu May 12, 2005 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Thu May 12, 2005 12:03 am
Crysi says...

Niteowl, you scare me. *blinks*

Let's see.. I'll only do a few, 'cuz my arm is killing me.

Nai: Real name Ryan Fritz, posted a pic with a bright flash, was asked quite a personal question by Brad during the question game late one night, likes Tara, has awesome avatars

Mesh: Am I allowed to put her down? Lol! 16 (correcting nite.. She's only a month and two days younger than me lol), curly brown hair, awesome poet and writer, very evil (but thorough) editor, my best friend (and 'sister' lol), there's my ID.. Sorry, I was looking for it. Anyway, um, too many inside jokes to count (guess who sounds like me?), very sarcastic, very intelligent, and very beautiful. :)

Jack: Crazy Brit! Lol, very patriotic, loves to joke about Americans, loves to go to parties and get a bit tipsy, 16, lives in Manchester, real name Jack Percival Dent, doesn't like taking pictures at normal angles, has a problem with admitting that he's hot, and I love his eyes and hair. :)

Brad: Genius boy (15?) who lives in Texas. Gah. He's in love with Grant (keeps sending me pics lol), is really tough in the question game, is an amazing poet, has a larger vocabulary than anyone I know, and is somewhat cynical.

Tara: Nocturnal. Has synesthesia. Is the only person I know of who really does know how I feel (about certain things.. I'd rather not say what), is the only person I've actually told about my suspicions, is very very encouraging, and is one of my best friends.

Ouch.. That's all for now. My arm is really cold.. I think from lack of circulation. Grah.
Love and Light

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu May 12, 2005 12:49 am
Areida says...

It's weird...I feel like I've been here a long time but compared to a lot of you guys I'm still a newbie :D Okay, I'll give it my best, nobody get mad at me... I'm not absent-minded by choice :wink:

Chevy-- Sooo pretty! Good poet, loves guitars, somewhat messy room :D

Mesh-- Kitty avvie, AWESOME HAIR (we still gonna trade? :wink: ), really sweet, Crysi's best buddy

Crysi-- She rules all the dragons in the land! Hehehe... Crysi's awesome...her hair is cool too, that awesome red she's got going on...

Incandesence-- aka Brad that cynical genius that makes the rest of us 15-year-olds look like idiots...thaaanks, Brad... :wink: ...awesome poet, nice abs.. :wink:

Arvandor-- Macedonian, likes to ogle girls on the Pic thread..LOL.. :wink:, makes me laugh

Aniar-- Nai! Last name Fritz, loves Frank Sinatra, posted that one lame-o pic (we still want a decent one! :wink: ), likes to RP

niteowl-- really funny, official gift-giver, very friendly

Reicheru-- (sorry, I can never get the spelling right... :oops: ) gives lots of honest crits, writes well

Galatea-- aka Gal and Kimmy, very pretty, very mothering toward everyone on the board, actress, singer, theatre, Qi's girlfriend

Qi-- (I never can remember the rest of your name off the top of my head..sorry..LOL) Can often be found in the debate forums, Kimmy's boyfriend, honest, not afraid to express his opinion

nickelpickle-- aka Nikki wrote that really awesome poem 'Not Another Nicole'..I remember really liking it, it struck true

marching_gurl89-- My fellow Phantom lover... I miss your POTO avvies!

YoshiArmani-- likes to give compliments...whether it's because he just wants to or wants compliments back...the world may never know... (jk :wink: )

EBM-- hyper!!

Matt Bellamy-- likes to make ppl think she's a guy...I did for at least a month when I first came here...LOL

KayKay-- gives lots of crits, writes romance

Hawk-- blonde, runner, looks a lot like her brother (sorry, I'm sure you hate hearing that...but to me that's not really a bad thing..I think it's cool)

Faith-- blonde, flat tummy :D , kitties, Mod?

Firestarter-- Jack is our shmexy Brit! And original cam whore... :D Very patriotic, likes to mess around wif us Americans, hates normal angles, awesome eyes

Emma-- Cool new haircut :D , gives out babies and milk and bananas and stuff...LOL...

emotion_less-- one of the few without an avvie, mature for thirteen

Sam-- I don't care what she says, she's a genius, likes GreenDay, doesn't understand what 13+ means...LOL...

I'm sorry, I can't think of any more! Nobody hate me... Wait...I've already established that I'm lame and you can throw rocks at me, so never mind. :P
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Thu May 12, 2005 1:38 am
nickelpickle says...

nope, I cant take credit for "Not Another Nicole" poem...niteowl wrote that one ;)
"There's a light at each end of this tunnel,
You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out
And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again
If you only try turning around."

798 Reviews

Thu May 12, 2005 1:41 am
Areida says...

Are you for serious? I'm so sorry! But I still stick my disclaimer that I can't help being idiotic. I'm sorry... :oops:
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Thu May 12, 2005 1:45 am
nickelpickle says...

no worries...just didnt want to take the credit for niteowls excellent poem :)
"There's a light at each end of this tunnel,
You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out
And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again
If you only try turning around."

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Thu May 12, 2005 2:16 am
Elizabeth says...

:sobs: i can't remember any of them and I'm not mentioned at all... whatever.... i don't know. WHHAAA

798 Reviews

Thu May 12, 2005 2:22 am
Areida says...

Ah! I meant to mention, I swear! Seriously, I thought about you while I was in the middle of one of them and then got called away from the computer to do something and when I came back I could barely remember what I was typing, let alone who was next... I'm sowwy. :(
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

Random avatar

Reviews: 333
Thu May 12, 2005 3:16 am
emotion_less says...

snoink- A really good critic, has interesting stories, has numerous websites, probably the person I have known the longest on here.
griffinkeeper- Snoink's twin :)
shadow knight- What can I say? Awesome friend, awesome person, one of the people I talk to a lot online.
emma- Really nice, but can be too hard on herself sometimes.
harley- Thought she was a boy at first... heh sorry...
the black rose- Lots of pictures/friends on here, and there was an interesting MSN conversation awhile back...
niteowl- Barney...
areida07- Extremely nice and equally pretty.
arvandor- Woman lover? (sorry, couldn't find another way to put it)
aniar- Had an avatar that looked like his younger self... yes, I am bringing it up again...
galatea- Theatre major, can speak chinese.
qiguaigongfu- Religion major (I think)
liz- Has a lovely style for writing, a wonderful poet.
incandescence- Very honest
ohhewwo- Is open to different customs, as shown from his house (allegedly)
dargquon ql'deleodna- Yells at people for being off-topic
firestarter- Would be offended if called American
niteowl- The official gift giver
matt bellamy- That secret message thing... yeah...
chanson- I think it's your blog that I remember about you.. or maybe I'm wrong...
nate- YWS head... guy... person...
hekategirl- Has a cool name
sam- hekategirl's friend... sorry, couldn't think of anything else :/

Random avatar

Wed May 18, 2005 7:59 pm
deleted6 says...

No one likes me *run away*
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Wed May 18, 2005 8:48 pm
Galatea says...

honey, you're new.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm