z

Young Writers Society

cheaters

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Wed May 11, 2005 2:09 am
Galatea says...

Has anyone here ever been cheated on? Been a cheater yourself??

Go ahead and share. Ah, the joys of anonymity.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed May 11, 2005 2:48 am
uniaeca says...

I think I was cheated on once or twice but I've never really cheated on anyone.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Wed May 11, 2005 11:33 am
Shadow Knight says...

Haven't been cheated on that I know of
Tempted to cheat on, didn't.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Wed May 11, 2005 12:13 pm
Elizabeth says...

1 time. I know what I did. He knows. They all know.....

I was tempted last relationship... don't know why I just didn't cheat on my last.... but fate hates me so therefore it intends to make me as miserable and f*cking possible....

If anybody remembers me being a little moody and bitchy ... that was then.

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Wed May 11, 2005 2:10 pm
Chevy says...

Agh! 666 Posts! Post quickly post quickly...

Anyway, I don't know why I'm posting here because I've never been in a relationship. But I guess you don't have to be in a relationship to be cheated on...and in this case, I've been cheated on--a lot. Mostly by these two certain people at my church...but I'm not going to call names. They hurt me a lot in 2003 and 2004. Especially the boy one.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

Reviews: 2
Thu May 12, 2005 12:14 am
asyouwish says...

I've been cheated on. In 9th grade. He did some stuff with my best friend. Geh.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Thu May 12, 2005 12:46 am
Crysi says...

Um.. if 4th grade counts, then yes lol. My "boyfriend" cheated on me. And told me he was just pretending to like her so people wouldn't know about us.. or something. I forget the reasoning. *shrugs*
Love and Light

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Thu May 12, 2005 1:46 am
BlueStone says...

...Testing.

I'm the cheater... On El, Mesh, Crysi, faith, Gala (sorry Q), what's that's biotch's name on that other forum?, El's sister (JK), SEyes, Tara, and everyother girl! :wink: Well, I've been accused. I've done stuff to make someone else the cheater; Hey! She didn't tell me she had a boyfriend! Bed hopper just like Crysi is... Mind you, where's MY rocking horse?! I've feeling aggressive right now. Hibernating sounds good too! Arvy, don't say anything. Plus girls don't like that much hair! :twisted: :twisted:

~BS

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Thu May 12, 2005 11:46 am
Elelel says...

*is indignant* Why is MY name on that list? First I've heard about it.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Thu May 12, 2005 2:02 pm
Galatea says...

Hm. I don't remember being involved with you Blue . . . I must've been sleeping.

I will admit to having cheated, although it wasn't the biggest thing in the world. I was in a show with a young man I found very attractive. We we're starring opposite each other and decided one day to go out to lunch to get to know each other outside the theatre a little better. Long story short, we ended up kissing. I informed my bf that evening and we managed to work it out, and were together for at least another year.

This same boy spent 3 weeks dating my best friend behind my back while I was in China. He left me for her the day I got home. Picked me up at the airport, drove me home, and dumped me on my doorstep.

I can't stand cheating. I've never been so ashamed of myself, never been so hurt by another human being. It's a pretty horrible thing. I promised myself, however, that I will NEVER be the 'other woman'. I refuse.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Thu May 12, 2005 6:50 pm
Emma says...

Shadow Knight wrote:Haven't been cheated on that I know of
Tempted to cheat on, didn't.

*Coughs Loudly*

>.<

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu May 12, 2005 7:04 pm
Firestarter says...

I've never cheated and the best of my knowledge I've never been cheated on.

If I did find out someone was cheating on me or had cheated on me, I'd probably dump them. I can't stand it. I really can't. Of course, I'd probably regret it and feel like crap, but I don't know. I couldn't stand being walked over like that.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Thu May 12, 2005 7:19 pm
Chanson says...

i avoid relationships. but i get the feeling that were i in one, i'd be the one doing the cheating. not that i would (i hope) but it'd probably be me if one of us did.

i've come really close to being 'the other girl' a few times....but i never went down that road, i think it would make me feel dirty or somesort.

i would break up with a guy in a split second if he cheated on me. right the second if i found out. that might sound stupid, because i'm not with anyone, so what do i know.....but really i would.
"And Matt Muir. Matt Muir, he's the sweetest guy. Have you ever looked into his eyes? It's like the first time I heard the Beatles" Superbad

Reviews: 3
Fri May 13, 2005 12:57 am
alcina says...

Well... i dont think so. i've never done that and as far as i know my ex didnt either. im faithful and so was he, our breakup was for other reasons. If someone cheated on me, of course i would be upset but i'd want to know why and maybe we could work things out. or maybe i would be REALLY pissed and dump him, who knows?

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Fri May 13, 2005 5:35 am
Crysi says...

BlueStone wrote:...Testing.

I'm the cheater... On El, Mesh, Crysi, faith, Gala (sorry Q), what's that's biotch's name on that other forum?, El's sister (JK), SEyes, Tara, and everyother girl! :wink: Well, I've been accused. I've done stuff to make someone else the cheater; Hey! She didn't tell me she had a boyfriend! Bed hopper just like Crysi is... Mind you, where's MY rocking horse?! I've feeling aggressive right now. Hibernating sounds good too! Arvy, don't say anything. Plus girls don't like that much hair! :twisted: :twisted:

~BS

*AHEM* :roll:

I'm not a hopper.. *mumbles*

And it's too hot to hibernate. Just so you know. :wink:
Love and Light

Knowing too much of your future is never a good thing.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief