z

Young Writers Society

you know you want to

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Mon May 02, 2005 12:13 am
Chanson says...

ok, so i was wondering what everyone looks for in a boyfriend/girlfriend/partner/significant other whatever you wanna call it. i mean, do you have a certain type? is it their looks or the way they make you laugh that attracts you? dark hair or light hair? just imagine your perfect person (whether or not you're aware of their existence...) and write it here.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon May 02, 2005 12:23 am
QiGuaiGongFu says...

Hmm. MY perfect person would have... red hair, blue eyes, be a little self concious about her non existant pooch, a theatre major, and be sitting on a bed not four feet from me.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon May 02, 2005 12:44 am
Firestarter says...

someone who could accept me for who i am. i'm a sucker for eyes, so they'd have to bright and beautiful. probably a brunette, not too tall, but not too short, they'd just have to averagely pretty. someone i can be comfortable with, have fun with, and let go of myself. similar music tastes always helps too.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Mon May 02, 2005 1:10 am
Shriek says...

I don't 'look' for specific qualities in appearance or otherwise. Although his smile usually strikes me first... I'd have to say a nice/funny/caring personality will really make me melt.
i thought you were shallow, but then i fell in deep.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon May 02, 2005 2:44 am
niteowl says...

All of the guys I've ever liked have either dark hair, blue eyes, or both. I guess it's like wanting what you don't have or something. I don't get it, it just kind of happens.

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Mon May 02, 2005 3:03 am
Galatea says...

My perfect person--taller than me, broad shoulders, strong hands, powerful arms. Blue eyes that can see right through me. Soft lips. A voice like crushed velvet on the back of my neck. He can always make me smile. We can spend a whole night laughing...sometimes so hard that my sides still hurt the next morning. He laughs when I fart...and belch...and do those things girls aren't "supposed" to do. He tells me I'm beautiful, and rubs my little buddha belly. He's also sitting right next to me...trying to get my attention...

^_^
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon May 02, 2005 3:04 am
Nai says...

-Any girl I can relate to in terms of life and and beliefs.

-Any girl I can be myself around.

-Any girl I can be friends with even if I cannot love them.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon May 02, 2005 4:42 am
Crysi says...

*sigh* Black hair, steel blue eyes, a gaze that always sends chills down my spine and makes me smile, someone who doesn't care if I miss a shot in basketball and always challenges me to one-on-one anyway, hugs that make me absolutely melt, someone who can and will cheer anyone up if they're down, someone I feel comfortable just being myself around, someone with similar beliefs and grades, someone I've known and liked since middle school, although I've always felt he was far superior to me..

:(
Love and Light

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Mon May 02, 2005 5:33 am
Chanson says...

dark, floppy hair (there is just something about dark hair...so freakin sexy). laughs easily. a smile that throws me off balance. tall, scruffy, none of that metro crap (personal hygiene=good, manicures=geddalife). a really good musician - drummer or guitarist. complicated, moody. a great love of music and a knowledge of it. funny, can make me laugh hard enough to cry. likes to party really hard and have fun. passionate about what he loves. lets me be myself and will listen to me whine and make me feel better, will put up with my odd ways. not take any of my crap when i'm giving him shit and being pissy for no reason. lets me be myself and i'm totally comfortable around him. will love me without the love ever suffocating me or making me feel tied down.

your typical lost rockstar.

now, if anyone knows here to find a him, just PM me, yeah?

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Mon May 02, 2005 6:23 am
Shadow Knight says...

Nice, kind, gentle face. Has to be able to make me laugh. Likes me for who I am.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Mon May 02, 2005 9:58 am
Matt Bellamy says...

Tall, dark hair and eyes, seems to always be trying to get my attention, similar music tastes, gorgeous smile, can make me laugh.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Mon May 02, 2005 10:28 am
Incandescence says...

You're never going to find someone who matches your specifications.

I, personally, look for the traits I absolutely cannot stand. People who have them I either fail or do not get involved with. Or both.
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Mon May 02, 2005 10:43 am
Sureal says...

I don't look for anything in particular...

If I like 'em, I like 'em.
I wrote the above just for you.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon May 02, 2005 1:24 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

I have this thing about eyes...I like eyes...

My perfect guy (is most probably non existent T_T) would be tall, have dark eyes, strong arms and erm...broad shoulders :oops:. He'd have a good sense of humor and would love me for me, he'd understand me and I'd understand him. And now I'm going to stop because I think I'm making myself sick with this :roll:

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon May 02, 2005 1:29 pm
Zentillius says...

Well now... What do I look for in a woman? Well, I haven't yet... Just kidding. But hey, let's see here...

Female

Shorter than me by some

Intellect

Common Sense (if possible) :)

Relatively Attractive?

Humor

And the whole... "Likes me for who I am" :love: thang...

I guess that's it then. I hope...

I don't care much about detailed looks... just that there *cough* desent looking.
What man may proclaim himself man if he has not yet made the world better?

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou