z

Young Writers Society

Gaia

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:34 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

Okay so there's a thread for RuneScape, so I thought I'd make on on Gaia lol XD.

So does anyone here actually play on Gaia? If so what's username, how long have you been playing, how often do you go on there and what do you do?

My username is dreaming_mouse :shock: shocking isn't it? :shock: and I'm sadly on there everyday, I'm on it right now lol, :roll: I love questing and fishing to make gold. I joined the day of the first London meet, I was going to go even though I'd never heard of Gaia but changed my mind at the last minute. The night before my mate who was going (that's why I was going because I was supposed to be looking after her, how responsible of me :oops:) and I signed up while she was off meeting everyone lol. That was at the end of Dec 04.

So what about you guys?

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:51 pm
BlueStone says...

*laughs* Sorry, I just think Gaia is probably the most far-fetched and crazy site I've ever seen. I have a really good friend that got lost to it, so I'm not on good terms with Gaia. I actually made a username to go undercover and try to uproot my friends placement in there. But to no avail. Everybody is so worried about getting gold and posting. They don't even listen to eachother. Not even the dabates are worth your time. Sorry, but that's my view on it. And those avatars are stupid. The importance of imagery is already enough in the teen world, but to extend it to the site is creating high school without the teachers, well at least the Dean. Also, the conversations about sexual maturity totally blew me away. I thought they were debating on their voice in the world, and what important problems they are experiancing; not whether they grind their boyfriends, or use pencils instead of brush handles. To me, Gaia is the social part of lives for people who have a strong desire to practice the social arts even away from school. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but a lack of priorities in my opinion. This is just my view, it's not right or wrong.

~BS

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:41 pm
Zion says...

whats the link to the site?
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

49 Reviews

Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:00 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

www.gaiaonline.com it's like a sort of anime based forum, pretty cool once you get into it.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:18 pm
Nai says...

k i'm signed up, username is "Aniar" (big surprise there right?)
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

49 Reviews

Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:25 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

lol shocking :shock:

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:47 am
Nate says...

I was getting into Gaia a few months ago, but then I got put off by all the random cussing and the omnipresent vulgar topic headings. Debating there was fun though; sometimes it's good to get involved in shouting matches :P

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:09 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

im confused :cry: . what is gaia? what do you do there? and rating 1-10 what is it? why do you play in the first place?
if you do play and create a person (file, or whatever it's called)
do you have to pay for it? please help :?: :?: :?:

49 Reviews

Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:40 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

It's free, basically all you do is go around the world and as you do you pick up money which lets you buy clothes. You can build houses, guilds etc. It's primary purpose is to be an anime based forum but it's sort of gone away from that idea. I would arte Gaia as 1 10 since I'm waaaaaaaaaay too addicted to it T_T.

What forums did you go into Nate? I know Chatterbox and GD are pretty bad, I love ED lol :D

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:00 pm
Zion says...

I joined two days ago. My user is Arvy101. Im the guy with village clothes and a green chekers hat :P
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:16 pm
Emma says...

Oh wow! Now I remember! I joined sometime in Jan, but lost the site name so I couldnt go there anymore!

Its totally cool! I love seeing the artwrok! Its amazing! Thanks soooo much! :D And thats all I really look at: The art!

Btw.. My name Is Bottomless xD

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue May 03, 2005 3:54 am
the_red_gem says...

oh my god it looks so awesome. i am there. my name will be the_red_gem.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue May 03, 2005 6:05 am
Crysi says...

I know I joined a while ago, but I can't remember my account name lol. So I just made a new one.

It's Crysiaga. Crysi was taken, and aga is like a pet name in my story, so yeah. :P
Love and Light

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Tue May 03, 2005 9:13 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

i might make one..... some people at my school are ...... it looks ok ..... ill tell you when i get a name or acount

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Thu May 05, 2005 10:01 pm
Muse says...

im "poiplepoodle". Muse was taken. :(

How do you get really good clothes?! Mine are boring..I want a tail or something.
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott