z

Young Writers Society

I'm injured!

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:39 am
chocoholic says...

I've never gotten injured horse riding, and I sort of wish I had, because that would mean I could ride more than I do, which isn't much.

My little sister got throw, and I know a couple of others who've gotten injured while riding, but nobody who's gotten really, badly hurt, which shows you how much me and my friends/family ride!
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:40 pm
Blue Fairy says...

poor you. feel better soon.

my worst injury....

i twisted my ankles and my back lots of times while doing dancing and gymnastics.

and erm....my sister jumped on my elbow ( the side it's not supposed to bend) and now it clicks when i straighten it.

oh and ive burnt myself on straighteners when i clamped them on my arm. didn't realise they were on. lol. still have the scars from the three years ago.

im a bit accident prone but ive never actually broken anything.

my friend fell out of a tree and broke his arm- it looked horrible.
*squimishness

injurys hurt

hope you heal soon.

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:11 pm
MidnightVampire says...

Hhhmm.....My worst injury. I haven't exactly had any (I ran into a pole While skiiing... that was a really odd day). The closest thing i've had to an injury was getting a second degree burn on my leg. Which really sucked because I had to hike 10 miles up to the top of the grand canyon in a few days.
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:39 pm
yoha_ahoy says...

I'm a rather safe person... mostly cuz I'm lazy. I've never had broken bones. I've been to the emergency room twice though. Once in 3rd grade when I fell on a Merry-go-round and hit my head, making my glasses hinge cut my eyebrow. I had to get five stitches then. Another time when I was about 14 I fell off my bike and sprained my elbow... that hurt a lot, but I only needed a sling for like a week. I'm a real whimp when it comes to pain. Heh... -_-
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott