z

Young Writers Society

I'm injured!

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:39 am
chocoholic says...

I've never gotten injured horse riding, and I sort of wish I had, because that would mean I could ride more than I do, which isn't much.

My little sister got throw, and I know a couple of others who've gotten injured while riding, but nobody who's gotten really, badly hurt, which shows you how much me and my friends/family ride!
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:40 pm
Blue Fairy says...

poor you. feel better soon.

my worst injury....

i twisted my ankles and my back lots of times while doing dancing and gymnastics.

and erm....my sister jumped on my elbow ( the side it's not supposed to bend) and now it clicks when i straighten it.

oh and ive burnt myself on straighteners when i clamped them on my arm. didn't realise they were on. lol. still have the scars from the three years ago.

im a bit accident prone but ive never actually broken anything.

my friend fell out of a tree and broke his arm- it looked horrible.
*squimishness

injurys hurt

hope you heal soon.

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:11 pm
MidnightVampire says...

Hhhmm.....My worst injury. I haven't exactly had any (I ran into a pole While skiiing... that was a really odd day). The closest thing i've had to an injury was getting a second degree burn on my leg. Which really sucked because I had to hike 10 miles up to the top of the grand canyon in a few days.
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:39 pm
yoha_ahoy says...

I'm a rather safe person... mostly cuz I'm lazy. I've never had broken bones. I've been to the emergency room twice though. Once in 3rd grade when I fell on a Merry-go-round and hit my head, making my glasses hinge cut my eyebrow. I had to get five stitches then. Another time when I was about 14 I fell off my bike and sprained my elbow... that hurt a lot, but I only needed a sling for like a week. I'm a real whimp when it comes to pain. Heh... -_-
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson