z

Young Writers Society

Sleeping in...

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:19 am
Meshugenah says...

Reichieru wrote:Yeah. i think I'm the only one in my family who doesn't have wine on passover yet now that none of us are too young.

I'm still too young for the wine, but I'm the only one that doesn't seem too keen on having it.

and beer smells nasty, I think
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:41 am
uniaeca says...

Dreaming mouse I think you're talking about baileys when you talk about the brown off milk substance, my parents have them. I think the only good alcohol is raspberry cruisers.
Sporks!! and Waffles!! Ohhhh that waffley goodness stabbed with a spork!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:49 am
niteowl says...

Unless you count the little sips of wine I had when I actually went to church every week and took Communion, I've never drunk. And I once had a sip of my mom's margarita. It was okay. Wine doesn't seem too bad, but beer...Uck, that smells NASTY!
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:48 am
Firestarter says...

Just for the record, beer tastes nice only when you've had alcohol previously. Just have something rubbish like a cheap alcopop and it's great. Baileys is nice too. Actually it's horrible.

Remind me not to post when I've been drinking. I had to edit this about five times to get spellings right.

Beer smells nasty? Well, so do cigarettes, but millions of people smoke them.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:55 pm
Rei says...

That's what you call succoming to peer pressure or stress, and addiction.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:52 pm
Midnight says...

We left glastonbury at 5am in the morning without going to sleep at all that night so we didnt have to queue for the train when we got back (we had to put down our tents in the dark!) I got home at 8.30 am and slept till 11pm in the evening.

Also I love alcohol. Most alcohol well not amaretoo stuff cause I hate liquorice. And I don't like whisky or rum very much but they're ok with coke. However cockatails,beer,cider,wine,spirits,...yum yum yum
available

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:50 am
Shadow Knight says...

I don't like beer, wine, any spirit, anything with alcohol in it. I just don't like to sleep much, I mean, i'll get maybe 7 hours, that's enough to keep me going
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

685 Reviews

Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:37 pm
Rei says...

That's not healthy at your age. When yuo're an adult, though, I've been told six or seven is the ideal.

I have insimnia right now. It sucks. I hope I get over it when I start college in september.

Reviews: 3
Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:41 am
alcina says...

on passover i drink the 4 full cups of wine, i kind of force myself by the 3rd and 4th.
i like alcohol but i never get plastered, i think thats disgusting, u have 2 know when 2 stop.

685 Reviews

Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:33 pm
Rei says...

I think my brother and two of my cousins were very close to getting drunk the first year that they were allowed to have wine instead of grape juice. In fact, I think they were a little tipsy when we got to the afikoman. I think they were fifteen and sixteen at the time.

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:44 pm
Midnight says...

I like the feeling of being drunk. I know when to stop i.e not to get paralytic, but it's fun.

It's odd the majority of Americans have a very differant view of drinking to the majority of Britons.
available

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:13 pm
Firestarter says...

Drinking is socially accepted in Britain. I'm not sure it's the same in America.

I can control myself before getting totally leathered. I like getting tipsy, it's a nice feeling.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:43 pm
Zion says...

As well as here. I drink, but I dont drink to get drunk I drink raerly and for pleasure. Wine and coctails only. I dont like beer very much, too bitter and it makes you fat. But its great if youre on a diet.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:52 pm
Emma says...

I've never had a drink in my life (meaning I havent had beer or wine). :D

And its getting offtopic. Whats drink got to do with sleeping in?!

What I hate is sleeping in for school! Omg, its so scarey. :P

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:31 pm
hekategirl says...

Its funny seeing all these underage people talk about drinking tut tut...[-(
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather