z

Young Writers Society

Nai's Roleplaying

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:37 pm
Nai says...

Okay I need some help thinking of some settings for my new site... part of it is roleplaying as some of you know...

Okay here are the topics under the Roleplaying forum:
The Forests of Athurl
The Mountains of Thakog
The Coast of Ignan
The Great Elven City of Tiriad
The Dark Haven of Fe'Lena
Port Ralahur
The Halls of Gonhach

Okay I want to have at least 3 more...

We have a forest setting, rough mountain setting, a near-ocean setting, a beautiful white city, a dark menacing city, a ship port, and a mining city underground.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:43 pm
Zion says...

Badlands? City in the sky? or better yet some sort of a port or something. Also....a isolated tower or castle in the middle of nowhere alwasy works, jungle perhaps? Also some ruins, and underwater cities? Tundra place, meadows and the like. Swamps do the trick too.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:08 am
Nai says...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CITY IN THE SKY!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TY!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so we got,
-City in the Sky
-Orc Fortress (just thought it up)
-Lizardman Village in the Rainforest!

Thank you very much Arvy you rock
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:13 am
Zion says...

Well I alerady have a sky city in my writngs but hey what ta heck. You scratch my back I scratch yours. I needed that crit badly :P Also, how about a mechanized fortress? Or I got it! The sky city has inter-planar port that conects it with the other plains of existence.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato