z

Young Writers Society

SPRING BREAAAAK!!!!!!!

How many jumps for joy of Spring Break will it take for you to fall from exhaustion?

10%
5%
20%
IT'S SPRING BREAK WHO CARES!!! w00t
65%

Total votes : 20

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:37 am
Shadow Knight says...

+4??? HOLY C**P THAT'S COLD! We had a +16 and i was freezing my behind off!
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:59 am
niteowl says...

Is that 16 Celsius? OMG and you were freesing your butt off? Isn't that like 40's to 50's in Fahrenheit? Holy crap that's warm for March! That's like how today was.

And it's going to snow next week while we're off. I just know it.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:55 am
electricbluemonkey says...

Wow, thats still way colder compared to the temperature we have here. Every day its like 80+ degrees Farenheit, and sometimes its even in the 90's. I'm living like its summer over here.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:41 pm
marching_gurl89 says...

I get stay home all week. I am gonna go crazy out of my mind because my little brothers home and my grandma(shes OCD aboust everything). And halfway through the week I am going to probaly do some old histroy stuff cause I am gonna miss History class.
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:43 pm
Elizabeth says...

Sit here in the dark. In my chair. All alone. No phone calls. Just me, my internet and my diet.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:42 pm
niteowl says...

Well spring break has officially started. So far I've slept in, watched TV, hung out online, and eaten lunch at Panera Bread. This'll probably the one day I can go anywhere because my dad's home today and he'll be back in Indiana next week.

Also, like I said before, my little sister's going to a camp thing (basically like a daycare for older kids) so I'll be home alone all week. The most exciting thing on my plans is ride my bike to 7-11. Am [-o< it gets warm enough. I probably just jinxed myself.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:51 pm
Nai says...

I was originally planning to go to either New York or Arizona with my family this Spring Break, but I don't think that's going to happen. First off, who the hell goes to New York for Spring Break and secondly: my half-brother Shawn is a captain in the U.S. Air Force and right now he's in Korea (::winks:: bright future on the horizon for the U.S. aye?) and we are going to wait till he gets back to go and visit him in Florida. He's supposed to be back for a while this summer so we'll probably go then; till that time my dad is going to save his vacation days.

P.S. He didn't say which Korea, but seeing as there is still tension there from North Korea's current Communist state, with apparent control of their own nuclear weapons, and a grudge against the U.S., it's bad whether he's in North or South Korea.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:09 pm
Willow says...

We have Fall Break right now. It's supposed to be Autumn, and it's friggin 28 degrees (celcius)
I HATE South Africa
:hmf:
My life is a broken stair
Winding down a ruined tower
and leading no where

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:58 am
Chevy says...

we never do anything for spring break. Just sit around at the house or run errands with my mom. She doesn't let us go places for some reason. And we're too poor to go out of town on vacation.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:05 pm
Duskglimmer says...

I'm in Tennessee for Spring Break, visiting my sister at college. I'm having lots of fun, but I sort of miss the way things work at home... oh well... I'll be back there in a couple of days.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:26 am
Darkmoon158 says...

I have three days left on my spring break. God I hate the hurricanes we had, it messed up every break we have. Now I get out, of the grade I'm in, on May 23rd. (that's late) Oh but I have it made for the next three days, it's going to be in the early 90's! God I LOVE Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For now I will let the blood drip from my fingers...

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:19 am
ohhewwo says...

My spring break's been over for almost a week now. Crap. School bloooooows!!!!!!

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:55 am
Zion says...

Things to do DURING so called spring break :P :
1.Graduate first year.
2.Keep florushing my writing skills and ideas.
3.Introduce the world with my "Unifical Theory". seriously im not kidding, just lol, dont ask.
4.Bulk up a bit more, and (finally) get ready for modeling audition.
5.At least try to enjoy teh spring. Not that I dont, just I, plain, dont have the time!
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:43 am
Willow says...

My break's over now :cry:
I had to spend a whole friggin week at a netbal camp. We just got back yesterday. I've never missed my bed more. Or my laptop.
My life is a broken stair
Winding down a ruined tower
and leading no where

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:26 am
Emma says...

Haha!

I've still got another week! First week over.. Now time for the fun! :P :P

Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief