Thoughts

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:06 am
Shadow Knight says...

Thoughts
Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:59 pm
[ Trackbacks (0) ] [ Permalink ] [ Edit ] [ X ][ Mood: Distorted ]
[ Currently: Listening to Give Me Novacaine, wake me up when september ends, behind blue eyes, boulevard of broken dreams ]
They say that the brain has unlimited capacity, i hope this is true, otherwise my brain shall soon explode, all of the things i have mulled over, the philosophy, school work, homework, asignments/projects, games, common sense, memories, sight, the list goes on and on. To writer's this risk must be increased, containing universe's in our head's, expressing these stories must not be forced, they must flow, they have to be told the way they are. Why do we have this, are writer's insane, are artist's insane, is this our way of dealing with it, do different people go through time at different rates, do different people see different things, if god is real why do bad things happen to people who believe in him, they say it is to test our faith, maybe they have it wrong, maybe god is the bad one, maybe the devil is neutral, maybe maybe MAYBE, so many friggin maybe's, and if's, and all of this, why? why why WHY? It musn't be let out, keep it stored so it can slowly eat away at you, let it warp your mind, or fight it, the classic good vs bad, it is a never ending realm of sadness, opression, and violence, they say life is about love, but look what love has caused, more pain and suffering. All i want to know is why? WHY? SOMEONE TELL ME!!! Coming to terms with this is enough to drive you insane, welcome to my life.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:34 pm
Firestarter says...

Ermm....

I like cookies too..

*backs away*
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

172 Reviews

Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:46 pm
Shadow Knight says...

Lol, my friends say, Yes i like chicken too!
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:52 pm
Nai says...

Well we can all certainly tell those were happy thoughts...

172 Reviews

Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:58 pm
Shadow Knight says...

Yep, happy happy happy
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:51 am
Skid Row says...

this was like the 1st poem i ever wrote (its in the book poetic voyages, its called "What's Under The Sea" by ben skingley...that's me :lol: ok here it goes (try not to laugh i was only 9)

I wish i knew what was under the sea
There must be some seaweed,
Coral as well,
The water is like sparkling stars
Flooding the sky
The sea bed has the most fish
Go and dive,
See the bed,
Try and see the fish,
Try them on your dish.

thats it :lol:

172 Reviews

Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:54 am
Shadow Knight says...

Lol, skid didn't know where he was supposed to post this
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:56 am
electricbluemonkey says...

Uh...sure...

CHICKENS!? WHERE?!

That was...interesting Shadow...Nice thoughts you got there. Yeah, made me think about it. Cookiesr are good, aren't they?
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:21 am
niteowl says...

Skid needs a gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

172 Reviews

Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:29 am
Shadow Knight says...

Lol, yeah,
cookies are good

Yep, cookies are great![/quote]
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:41 am
electricbluemonkey says...

They're not only great...they're SUPER!

Hmm, they should make a comic book about "SUPER COOKIE"!
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

172 Reviews

Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:01 am
Shadow Knight says...

Yeah. I know, 'WE' can make the comic, and we will get someone like Bobo to do the illustrations!
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,

205 Reviews

Reviews: 205
Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:05 am
PsyLynx says...

Welcome to the club. I've experienced that same thing. The confusion of existence and having compassion and being happy while everything around you burns down. Or something.

There is a word for this kind of thinking; it's meditation.

And I don't know the answers. I just know that all attachment, attachment to good times and bad, causes suffering and you have to let it all go, mon. And that is a lot to know. And I know that I'm not the Buddha and I doubt that I ever will, but I do believe that there are answers, and I think that how you're going about this, it seems, is totally right, and I love your peace completely. Kudos. Keep up the good fight. Keep writing.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:13 am
neonshorty says...

Ok...I am going to attemp to answer this with my awesome science fair skills. The brain is endless but we never forget things, we just lose means of retrieving them. So I guess writers and artists aren't really insane, maybe we just don't forget memories. But what do I know anyway...Hope that helped...slightly.

172 Reviews

Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:57 am
Shadow Knight says...

You, of all people, should know how bad my memory is. Oh well
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,

In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien