z

Young Writers Society

Please!!! Help me out!

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:04 pm
KiteRide86 says...

Alright so I've entered a contest to win a scholarship! So help me out! I need you to review mine and rate it! Go to:

www.brickfish.com/KiteRide86

This is it:

Sponsor: Brickfish
Campaign Title: Brickfish $1,000 Blog Essay Scholarship
Description: Write (no word min. or limit) about a movie, DVD, TV show or book that has affected you deeply and explain why.
Rewards:

* Brickfish Editor’s Choice: $1,000 Scholarship. A Brickfish panel will award the scholarship to one essay blog from all submissions.
* People’s Choice: $250 Scholarship. Scholarship will be awarded based on the submission with the highest score.
* Most Viral: $250 Scholarship. Scholarship will be awarded based on the submission that becomes the most viral across the Internet using the Brickfish cut-and-paste tools, including the URL Link, HTML Tag, and post to MySpace tools. Learn more about "Most Viral."

Duration: April 26, 2007 12:00 AM (PST) - July 15, 2007 11:30 PM (PST)
How to Submit:

* Enter your blog on your profile. Be sure to select the "Brickfish $1,000 Blog Essay Scholarship" campaign.
* Tell your friends to come to Brickfish and vote for you!

Requirements: Create a blog on Brickfish and write about a movie, DVD, TV show, or book that has affected you deeply and explain why. Be specific. There is no limit on the number of submissions and there is no word minimum or limit.

Thanks

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:26 pm
Denouement says...

It's too short, and it's not presented very well.
Proper paragraphing would be nice

please :]
Characters are people too you know!

Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso