z

Young Writers Society

How to kill a ninja

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:19 am
Dynamo says...

I think it would be a good thing to know how to kill a ninja, cause ya know, they're really deadly. If you want to live through a ninja encounter you got to be on your toes. But, before I give away this secret I have to warn you that killing a ninja is a bad thing. Ninjas are big on the food chain, so they're very important in society. As the old saying goes, if you kill all the wolves you're going to have a crap loud of bunnies, and by bunnies I mean stupid people. Like Bush.

Anyway, if you absolutely HAVE to kill a ninja, all you have to do is- (censored) and then once that's done- (censored) gelatinous laser that fills up the box- (censored) and then you have to kidnap Cris Rock- (censored) put all the goats in a blender- (censored) there's still more work to be done. (censored) once you have recalibrated the kinetiscope- (censored) Jon Cougar melon cam- (censored) if you could put yourself right about- (censored) and as long as you've made sure you have thoroughly painted the pigeons- (censored) Done, ninja dead. Although I might have said too much. But as long as you have this information you may have a chance to survive a ninja attack.

(Sorry, I was bored.)
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:43 am
View Likes
Via says...

Out of curiousity, do you actually know the history of ninjas in real-life society?
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:47 am
Snoink says...

write me wrote:Out of curiousity, do you actually know the history of ninjas in real-life society?

Of course. You can find that out easily by going to www.realultimatepower.net
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

103 Reviews

Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:48 am
Dynamo says...

Not really, I just did this cause I was bored.
Take that, science!

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:48 am
Via says...

Haha no, I know it. I'm just bitter when things are posted about ninjas that really have nothing to do with real ninjas. I don't even know why, it's not like I'm Asian. Maybe just tired lol.
Last edited by Via on Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

103 Reviews

Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:08 am
Dynamo says...

I just thought it might be funny. You know, we all read it, we get a few laughs, it's not supposed to be important or anything I mean that's why I posted it in Randomness. Also, I do have some knowledge about ninjas. I get it all from www.askaninja.com.
Take that, science!

I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon