z

Young Writers Society

crumpets!

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:45 am
View Likes
Perra says...

So that's a crumpet! I always wondered what they were. Well, not always. They look good though.
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:44 am
View Likes
electricbluemonkey says...

YAY! I just had my first official crumpet! I shall import all of the British crumpets and sell them here for higher profit! 100 bucks a box! MUAHAHAHAHA!
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:30 pm
View Likes
Wulie says...

wohey glad to hear you've had a crumpet aren't they heavenly *wants one now*
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'

Reviews: 0
Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:35 am
View Likes
Ahan says...

Heheh, crumpets, I like crumpets...strawberry jam is good, but recently I've been playing around with my breakfast condiments. Like... Birch and Sasketoon Berry syrups. Truly awesome. I just like food.

Crumpets = Really Cool[pre][/pre]
Chouji: The last piece of meat. This is the meat that ends it all. The piece whose taste is most worthy of enjoyment. I cannot let anyone else to have this last piece of meat.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425

May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year