z

Young Writers Society

How does your desktop look like?

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:24 am
Elizabeth says...

I have a giant English angora rabbit as my desktop. It cracks me up and it's the most adorable thing ever. I'll probably show you what it looks like later....

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:17 am
Tessitore says...

ElectricBlueMonkey wrote:Wow...just wow...Tess, that pic is so amazing. I love it. Where did you get it?

And Matt, ahh, now I get it...it wouldn't be the same...

Ah, that's a Luys Royo picture (most of his stuff is 18+, this is remarkably much, much more toned down then his usual), and you can get the full pic here:

http://ourworld.cs.com/Tessitore16/Angel.jpg

I very much recommend that if you go looking for his pictures you have parental controls turned off. He does a lot of... er... naughty pictures. This is the second in his Fallen Angel series. It's beautiful though, isn't it?

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:06 pm
electricbluemonkey says...

Yeah, they are very cool. I wonder how he actually paints them, because they look so detailed, and the coloring is amazing.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:11 pm
Emma says...

Wow,

Hey tess, do you burn cds often? O.o

Oh, and I really like your background, and I have something else to ask, you know tht Internet explorer, do you just you Mozilla Firefox instead? And does the explorer get back at you for using Firefox? It does with mine, its trying to tke over my computer with 60 pages of: Cannot find so and so... Its demented! Please tell me if that is happening. Oh yer, and I realy REALLY like your back ground :P

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:48 am
hekategirl says...

My Desktop:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v692/ ... 5c8448.bmp

but it changes all the time, so in 5 minutes it will be something diffrent...

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:51 am
Zion says...

Tessitore wrote:
ElectricBlueMonkey wrote:Wow...just wow...Tess, that pic is so amazing. I love it. Where did you get it?

And Matt, ahh, now I get it...it wouldn't be the same...

Ah, that's a Luys Royo picture (most of his stuff is 18+, this is remarkably much, much more toned down then his usual), and you can get the full pic here:

http://ourworld.cs.com/Tessitore16/Angel.jpg

I very much recommend that if you go looking for his pictures you have parental controls turned off. He does a lot of... er... naughty pictures. This is the second in his Fallen Angel series. It's beautiful though, isn't it?

Yeah he has many great pics. He is obessed with the Beauty and teh Beast, and he has also worked on the art of the anime F.A.K.K. 2
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:20 pm
Quillfeather says...

These conputer screens are so old @-@
Was: Nicole136
And then: TrinityPoeting
Am now: Quillfeather

If you ever need to talk I am here for you<3

"All great change is preceded by chaos" - Deepak Chopra
Fight through the chaos, there are good things ahead<333

1232 Reviews

Reviews: 1232
Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:39 pm
MailicedeNamedy says...

Haha, older than you? :D
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:39 am
View Likes
Shady says...

hahaha omg flash from the past, I remember those screens from when I was a tiny, tiny child xD Wild!

Everyone is going to be super, super, super surprised by my background. Are you ready to be shocked???

For real, though, I made the background myself as a reminder to stop over-working and get some rest. There have been multiple nights where I'm working myself into the ground and am slowly working through tabs and programs and closing them as I'm done, and close the last tab, and start thinking about what I need to do next -- and then see this -- and it reminds me to take a break and get some rest haha

And then the rest is my favorite video game and then literally all science otherwise and boring science at that ;-;

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

1232 Reviews

Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:36 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

Mine is actually pretty boring, even back on my other laptop. I don´t even know how the change the background, but I like it. Wish they could add some cars that drive this beautiful street along. Or me with my bike.
Attachments
5C82C7D6-61F5-4EEC-8D70-3CF82B2F2354.jpeg

Random avatar

Reviews: 130
Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:39 pm
View Likes
Stellarjay says...

My desktop is very clean! I just have a nice wallpaper of a cat. The only apps on my desktop is a shortcut to a minecraft folder and like two others.

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:45 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

This is fun! :) Shady I would have never guessed you would have a fish as your background, the quote seems very you too. And beautiful pic Mailice! :]

My desktop picture alternates between two photos that I took ~ 1 of the river that goes through my hometown and the other is this foggy road picture when there was a bit of flooding in the fields on the right. It's the road I used to drive for my 1.5 hour (3 hrs both ways) commute 5 days a week during the summer of 2018. I always got a lot of thinking done while driving so I like looking at the road picture as it makes me feel reflective ~ and then the river picture just makes me think of home and my family so I like that too ~

Pretty generic icons on the left with a short-cut to my memoir project to remind me to work on writing it sometimes. :3

you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:51 am
View Likes
Shady says...

Whoa! That looks like a pro picture, I'm impressed :D

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:30 pm
NewHope says...

Desktop? I think I may heard of that in DT. Is that the first thing you see when you switch on a computer?
Swan Queen's little sister in-law/caretaker since 2022

1232 Reviews

Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:42 pm
MailicedeNamedy says...

Yes. It´s the first thing you see.

fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow