z

Young Writers Society

How does your desktop look like?

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:39 pm
Zion says...

Ok, I saw this on another site. THis is a topic to post a pic from your desktop. Since I created it I'll go first (for those who dont know how to do it press the printscreen button, the open paint or other pic-related program, and then press ctrl-V)

Edit: Post has had photo editted out to adhere to YWS guidelines of forums being Family Friendly. - Moderator Note
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:53 pm
Wulie says...

I can't find the print screen button where is it *sigh* I'm useless!! I see you let unreal tournement I love it and red alert ( caq) they're great games and highly addictive!!!
wu x
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'

94 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:58 pm
Zion says...

Go russia! :twisted: I have yuri's revenge too, but I dont have the shortcut on the desktop. Also Im sorry about the provocative desktop :D
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant

137 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:03 pm
Wulie says...

lol i'm used to it I've got two brothers with very DODGY calenders :)
man I swear i'm failing my g.c.s.e's due to red alert many night fighting agaisnt my brother!
We should have a game some day! ( how do I get the pic of my screen ? )
wu
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'

94 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:08 pm
Zion says...

I told you, above the insert button, right to f12, there is a Print Screen/SysRq button. It says it. Then open paint for example, and press ctrl-v the and the pic will show up. Then save it as a regular one.
Im not that good in red alert, my only problem is that in offense i need much time make a big army. But im always tehnologically ahead of the otehrs. Thats the only time when im vunrable. But dont let me attack you later, cuz you'll be sorry, and you'll be powerless against the zounds of Kirovs (thats a russian form of my name :D ) and apocalypse tanks.

Immanuel Kant

94 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:13 pm
Zion says...

I cant belive I just gave away my secret weakness :P

Immanuel Kant

137 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:19 pm
Wulie says...

mwhahah I well smash you trust me I'm the QUEEN of this game *mwhwahaha*
( going to regret saying that aren't I? ) *sigh* right lets see if I can get my screen on here
wu

94 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:26 pm
Zion says...

Oh yes, you will regret it. I never allow a chcik to beat me in a game. And guess what I've never lost. mwahahahaha! Wy im keeping the old media player on my desktop anyway? I have to delete it sometime soom :?

Immanuel Kant

137 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:27 pm
Wulie says...

ahhhh this be distracting me from my history essay thats due in sooon *hides* ok I am slow and couldn't find the button so I have a thing that takes piccies however it has its logo all over it just ignore that!

137 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:28 pm
Wulie says...

now why isnt it coming up *goes insane* *runs round hitting things with her rubber chicken!*

94 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:29 pm
Zion says...

You could have made it bigger you know. ROLF! LMFAO! Nice quote! I have to write it somewhere!

Immanuel Kant

137 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:32 pm
Wulie says...

I can't even see it on my comp * is scared* computers have a will of their own! its great isn't it!!!

94 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:32 pm
Zion says...

I'll make a pic on the PC with the text and I'll print it. Then I'll slap it on my friends huge maw.

Immanuel Kant

94 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:35 pm
Zion says...

I have this anti-technology aura around me, so hardware is afraid of me. :P :twisted: Only techno music stuff and my PC have devolped an immune system against me. :P :D

Immanuel Kant

137 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:35 pm
Wulie says...

I'll send you the picture if you want it?

I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear