z

Young Writers Society

Apoligies, apoligies...

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:31 pm
ZZAP says...

Wow! It's seems like I do this on every damn forum... Oh, and don't send me PMs. I don't read them anyways. *laughs* Wow! So I guess I have an apoligy to order up to someone, or someones. It seems that my harsh and angry opinion offended some people. I won't make names or create names for the directed source, but as they know who they are, they are the to be targets of my *cough* apoligy. My posts on the Self-Mutilation Thread has been very confusing and hurtful to some. My posts weren't the ideal responses, as it is a very touchy subject to me. But again, I responded with hate and loathing, which I'm sorry for. But I am actually really surprised at the reaction and responses of my opinions. Nevermore, that is not the subject this post is talking about. Hate me, dissapointed in me, angry with me, or whatever emotion you feel towards me; all are a basis of this one... shall I say error? I know some of you are getting tired of my "flirtatious" behavior, and my opinionated comments, just be happy that I'm not on like I used to anymore. Sad, sorry Nate for causing trouble in this board. I knew I would, like always. Any negativity towards me, I won't respond to, just go dig a hole. *flirt* *flirt*

ZZ
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:39 pm
Zion says...

O:) =D> O:)
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:39 pm
Firestarter says...

I know this apology wasn't for me but I'm sorry Zzap for my comments on the "Happy Valentine's Day" thread.

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:40 pm
faith says...

ah good, now that you've apologized I can be civil with you. Well, more civil, since I was never actually uncivil. I guess I'm just the paradigm of civility. But anyway, you did the right thing to apologize.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:07 am
Crysi says...

Thanks Z. You know I still love ya. :wink:

Seriously though, I forgive you, and I apologize for my comments as well. It's who you are, and I should be used to it by now..
Love and Light

493 Reviews

Reviews: 493
Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:11 am
Misty says...

:D it's cool. I posted something harsh once too. I understand. :wink:

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:06 am
Galatea says...

Half-assed as this may be, I suppose it's the best I'll get. So I accept your apology.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:53 am
Perra says...

Why should Z appologize for his post? Some people have posted harsher. I suppose he does have to appologize for offending people, but, like I said, others have been more offending. We shouldn't be censuring just Z while others post things worse than his.

So, I'd like to say I'm sorry, Z. I'd like to appologize for the way you have been treated, even if I wasn't one of those people wronging you.
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:38 pm
Firestarter says...

I'd just like to add....how many spellings of 'apologise' do we have in this thread? I mean I understand the whole 'z' and 's' thing...but..

'apoligies' and 'appologize'? :)

*throws dictionary at Perra and Zzap*

594 Reviews

Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:08 am
Crysi says...

THANK YOU!!

Finally, someone said something about it.. :P
Love and Light

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:24 am
ZZAP says...

:shock:
ZZAP!!! or zzap!!! Not Zzap...
*throws dictionary back at Firestarter with the title scratched out as "ZZAP"*
:P

Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

594 Reviews

Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:15 am
Crysi says...

Lol! I noticed that too.

*scratches head, wondering why she doesn't speak up when she notices these things*
Love and Light

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:26 pm
Tara says...

~*Hugs for Z*~
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer