27%

Total votes : 26

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:33 am
Crysi says...

Arvandor wrote:*murmurs to Crisy*
Crysi people are reading this...

*shrugs* So? If they weren't there, they wouldn't understand.
Love and Light

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:37 am
Firestarter says...

Oh, you don't lose, but you concede you would have surrendered eventually.

WHAT?? I'm English! Surrender! Never!

*dies of scock*

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:43 am
Nate says...

Firestarter wrote:I'm gonna win, cos when do the British ever lose*.

*American War of Independence withdrawn from the records, due to the fact 1) The French helped and 2) We would have eventually given it you anyway.

** Conquered during the reign of the Roman Emperor Claudius in 43 AD
*** Conquered by the Saxons after the Romans left
**** Conquered in 1066 by a Frenchman

;)

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:49 am
Nai says...

is it just me or is Jack getting scock confused with shock (did it in the chat room too)
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:50 am
Incandescence says...

He's...being...wry.
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

43 Reviews

Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:52 am
Nai says...

ah

okay continue, sorry
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:48 am
ZZAP says...

Okay... This has gone well. I don't know folks! It seems that our want a be contestents have suffered a stall on who's to be leader. As they've all decided on a questionaire, they yet still prance around like clowns. Am I the only one that actually wants a questionaire? Or is it mainly for show that my "lesser" mates have shown their true colors. :? If one of the ladies would just make another topic, and start the questionaire, we could get this going. Also mind you, the contestents should kind of play real a bit, and not throw cookies and the like around. Cookie-throwing leader? Could happen, but I'd like to see the day! *slaps hands together* well, let's get this started. Oh, and on answering the questions. I think the first contestent to answer is highly at a disadvantage, as it is the first few posts that dictate the answer mood. So, we almost have to PM our answers to a judge and have them post it. Wait til all the contestents have PMed, and then release the godly information all at once. :wink: Oh! And to all the contestents! Use lot's of adjectives my friends, as you are going to need them going against me. :P

Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:56 pm
Firestarter says...

** Conquered during the reign of the Roman Emperor Claudius in 43 AD
*** Conquered by the Saxons after the Romans left
**** Conquered in 1066 by a Frenchman

Well, TECHNICALLY, we weren't Britain then. We weren't Great Britain till 1707, so they're all void :) And anyway, being conquered by all them improved us, if you think about it. Romans spread civilisation, the Normans left us to annoy the Frenh for most of a millenia with territory in their homeland.

Oh, and you missed the Viking and the Dane invasions :roll:

Well, Z, I'm prancing around like a clown due to my perception of this as a joke. But hey, that's me, I don't take things like this seriously.

43 Reviews

Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:17 pm
Nai says...

ZZAP wrote:It seems that our want a be contestents have suffered a stall on who's to be leader. As they've all decided on a questionaire, they yet still prance around like clowns.

Well for one, you've only gotten two votes, so in terms of votes I think we've decided your not the leader but...

I am ready and i've been ready to start the contest however it's going to start. You wanted a "contest" instead of losing to a poll...so you arrange it. If you want to win so bad.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

51 Reviews

Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:20 am
ZZAP says...

Aniar wrote:Well for one, you've only gotten two votes, so in terms of votes I think we've decided your not the leader but...

OOooo! Big words my friend... Is it just me, or are YOU really into being leader? You seem to have it in me for some reason. The, "I'm not leader because I messed up the Self-Mutilation Thread!" and now the votes? But my interest is for the inclusion of the females on this little thread. All they see are some guys fighting on some thread, which is fun I guess, but the result is beyond grasp.

Maybe if we actaully move this along, you might get female feedback. :wink: But as of now, let's rip eachother apart and "pretend" to joke around. :? Seems like a broken theory to me. My seriousness? Let's just say when it comes to females, I don't mess around. But as nothing would come from this ordeal, I'm practicing my "courtship". As you all don't have such talents, or haven't shown them yet, I can justifiably say that I am best the leader. :wink: :P

Like them apples ehh? :twisted:

-Z

43 Reviews

Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:25 am
Nai says...

Well I just said I was ready...your the one fooling around trying to build your confidence.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

51 Reviews

Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:29 am
ZZAP says...

*stares*
Okay...

-Z

43 Reviews

Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:30 am
Nai says...

Well?

Do you have a challenge or not?
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

51 Reviews

Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:41 am
ZZAP says...

Uhh...
Me? *laughs* It wouldn't be fair if I made challenge. Like someone said, it needs to be random so it puts you on the spot. That's why I think the ladies should decide what to do with the guys. But since we are all in here fooling around, they might feel out of place to talk here, or just not want to go through a bunch of aggressive guys to start something. I'm waiting, that's what I'm doing. *sits back in chair*

-Z

43 Reviews

Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:44 am
Nai says...

Well I agree with that

::sit back also::
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson